Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Barretstown 2018 Event: Holiday Mix Up, Friday 15th June and Event: Festival Fun, Friday 10th August.

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
1. Deckie
2. Coxy
3. Andrew
4. Andy Bt
5. Stumpy
6. Trev

C'mon folks, add your name to the list and get your VeeDub out for a summer spin tomorrow!

Reactions: AndyB

AndyB

*****istrator
Admin
February 8, 2017
Kildare
I have just put up a post on eircooled see if anymore interest.

So meet up at 615 in Ballymore Eustace?

Reactions: Coxy

stump

Club Member
Club Member
April 25, 2011
dundalk ireland
Looks like I'm not gonna make it .... Again.

I have a wedding run to do this afternoon and then have to make it down to Newcastle in Co. Down tonight for the Airshow that's on tomorrow.
Sorry guys.. if anyone else can go please do. It's a great evenings crack and the kids will love you for it.

Thanks,
Paul.

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
Amazing time again tonight. Those kids are great.
If you haven't been yet try to get along to the next one.

The bus parked up next to mine was owned by a chap called Lorcan (nice to meet you tonight) and it was recently completed by VW Spares. Unusual colour combination but it works very well.

Rocky

Club Member
Club Member
July 10, 2008
North Wexford
Well done lads, always a great night.
Would love to do it again but Friday nights not an option at moment, maybe next summer!

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Last Friday was great craic. I'm not sure how many kids we had but it seemed like a big camp. They all loved the old VWs and the weather held out so that was an added bonus. The theme was Festivals so the campervans fitted in perfectly. With 8 vehicles in total we were done in record time.

Nice to meet Lorcan and see his freshly restored Bus which looks ace!

001.JPG003.JPG004.JPG

Reactions: EvilMonkley