Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] Bargains on DoneDeal

Barnfind

Club Member
Club Member
August 5, 2014
Longford
http://cars.donedeal.ie/vintagecars-for-sale/vw-bay-window-17-200-miles-r-h-d-/10047511?offset=12
image.jpg

EvilMonkley

Club Member
Club Member
June 19, 2010
Geneva
Bit steep for something only a real enthusiast would want or that someone is going to gut and stick a rock and roll bed in.

Rocky

Club Member
Club Member
July 10, 2008
North Wexford
Is that an original vw colour scheme?

No don't think so.

An SO23 westie is a desirable van but €19k is a lot for a modified jigsaw puzzle that's missing pieces.

Judging by the description I'm guessing its the one that Krazy Kombis had for sale about 8 years ago. I have some photos of it pre-restoration if anyone is tempted.

EvilMonkley

Club Member
Club Member
June 19, 2010
Geneva
When you look up the wording of that add on google and let google correct it. It show up in perth western australia although I can't see it when I click the link.

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
I think I recognise that yard. If I'm right it's in behind a huge house on the ennis Rd in Limerick City. A B&B from memory. Coxy might know who I'm talking about. I went there before looking to buy a van gearbox but yet man neglected to tell me it was still in a very rusty van and he wanted to sell the lot as-is.

eyebrows63

Club Member
Club Member
September 4, 2008
limerick
Two young lads arrived at the Limerick meet last week after looking at a 2litre t25 .
Think they said it was near the maternity hospital , could be it .