Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] Bargains on DoneDeal

kvinyl

Club Member
Club Member
February 20, 2007
Galway
http://cgi.ebay.ie/CLASSIC-1983-VOL...8611174?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3cb8366866

$(KGrHqYOKiIE3FOgMLOeBN2UDPfsdw~~_3.JPG

words cannot describe that

RattyOval

AKA Deckie
Admin
November 21, 2006
Ballytoooooole .............
I can't find a picture but on the last episode of Don't tell the bride, there was a guy from Tipperary who was hiring a brown bus like those above it also had huge wait very very large spoilers on the roof. front and back

69bug

Bugless
Club Member
I can't find a picture but on the last episode of Don't tell the bride, there was a guy from Tipperary who was hiring a brown bus like those above it also had huge wait very very large spoilers on the roof. front and back

I saw that Deckie, but it wasn't brown, or like the above one. But yes it did have very very large Batman style spoliers all over it. I think it was orange !!! Think it was a Toyota Liteace !!

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
you sure? looks like the wardrobe should go along the right side of the van, opposite to how it's displayed in the photo, which would make it for a RHD interior. Cheap for what it is :)

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
Yep, that is for the right side, behind the slider... but don't RHD vans have the slider on the left?

DSC00264.jpg