Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] Bargains on DoneDeal

baybus

Banned
October 26, 2010
Cuckooland
Bought the Profi dehler on Donedeal last night' gave a deposit got a phonecall this morning telling me a guy from kilkenny that deals in vws has offered nearly double even though i had a deposit on it. Who is this guy from kilkenny lads .0857127246.

Last edited:

baybus

Banned
October 26, 2010
Cuckooland
Turns out i will be getting that Profi after all , the SELLER was spinning a yarn to a member who wasnt told the full story about the sale, thanks for the PMs lads i think its sorted.

kvinyl

Club Member
Club Member
February 20, 2007
Galway
Jeez, I want this T25 now, think I'll chance giving the seller a call... :D

glad you got sorted!

Aidan

Club Member
Club Member
July 10, 2009
Kildare
Nice buy - don't see too many of them. There was an article on them in Camper & Bus magazine a couple of months ago

Roadcow

Father Eircooled! , Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
November 2, 2006
California/Portrush
www.roadcow.com
The seller is the issue IMO, not Krazy....

Please forgive me for not knowing the supposed buyer was assumed to be Krazy I ( didn't know off the top of my head where he is located) but now that we know it wasn't him I certainly stand by my statement. I wouldn't do business with anyone who knew that there had been a deposite given and offered more money for a car. Yes I believe if this was a true story that the seller was also underhanded. I have had people offer me more than asking price in the past when they have found out that that the car was sold and in no uncertain terms I told them what I thought of their business ethics. Just last week with the 58 DD panel it happened, and I told the person who contacted me through the DD ad that he'd have to go elsewhere to spend his money and he offered a large amount more than the asking price expecting to have any sense of my greed kick in and I'd sell to him. I couldn't live with myself if I worked like that. I certainly apologize to Crazy if it looked like I was accusing him, I certainly was not. Chalk it up to my lack of knowledge of where all of the cities are and who lives in them.

crazylegs

Club Member
Club Member
February 27, 2008
kilkenny
www.krazykombis.com
Turns out i will be getting that Profi after all , the SELLER was spinning a yarn to a member who wasnt told the full story about the sale, thanks for the PMs lads i think its sorted.

This was a deal that went seriously astray ,I have no comment or interest now as to where the fault for that lied , it was at that point I decided I wanted nothing to do with this bus and the best thing to do was to take the day out and travel to Cork and sort it out .
As I left Cork 3.30 p.m. on Friday I believe everybody involved was satisfied with the outcome and the person who wanted the bus the most now has it.

Last edited:

Eamon mc evoy

Club Member
Club Member
May 28, 2009
kilkenny
This was a deal that went seriously astray ,I have no comment or interest now as to where the fault for that lied , it was at that point I decided I wanted nothing to do with this bus and the best thing to do was to take the day out and travel to Cork and sort it out .
As I left Cork 3.30 p.m. on Friday I believe everybody involved was satisfied with the outcome and the person who wanted the bus the most now has it.

thats fairplay john,well done!

Aidan

Club Member
Club Member
July 10, 2009
Kildare
http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/vintagecars/2204321 This was up forsale couple of years ago for 5k looks like a nice trekker!

Robbie

It was indeed but there was a vagueness on the part of the seller over the detail of the advertised 'full restoration' and the photos of the resto had gone missing when I enquired about it back then. From what I remember, it's supposed to have a Cogbox gearbox and new hood. With careful inspection it might be worth an offer.

mintman

Club Member
Club Member
December 23, 2009
meath
http://cgi.ebay.ie/CLASSIC-1983-VOL...8611174?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3cb8366866

$(KGrHqYOKiIE3FOgMLOeBN2UDPfsdw~~_3.JPG