Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] Bargains on DoneDeal

duts

Club Member
Club Member
January 31, 2010
Laois
I had a guy in the other day from a Main Vw dealership asking me if I had "any of those old volkswagen van shells that i wanted rid of" that he didn't mind about the engine, and he'd get "the lads" to paint it !
He was going to put it on the showroom floor, I literally laughed, and repeated "want rid of"

Heard it all now! Shur shit he would be only doin ya a favour takin it out of your way!

RattyOval

AKA Deckie
Admin
November 21, 2006
Ballytoooooole .............
15022010019.jpg15022010020.jpg
send him my way
All its needs is a little isopon and a polish
I had a guy in the other day from a Main Vw dealership asking me if I had "any of those old volkswagen van shells that i wanted rid of" that he didn't mind about the engine, and he'd get "the lads" to paint it !
He was going to put it on the showroom floor, I literally laughed, and repeated "want rid of"

Last edited:

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
or that one Rocky/Lazydog found in the wilds of Wicklow. Let "the lads" spend a few hours on it, she'll be right as rain ;)

attachment.php

Aidan

Club Member
Club Member
July 10, 2009
Kildare

Was that Frank Keane's place? They already have a '60s Beetle in the showroom - nice to see it there