Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] Bargains on DoneDeal

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
GTS Christ... The last one of these I saw had "Lamborghini" in 12" tall letter down the side and half a fridge on the front as an airdam.

this one is a "prototype Ferrari" by all accounts.

Bag O' Shite if you ask me...

http://cars.donedeal.ie/vintagecars-for-sale/gts-gullwing-farrari-kitcar-for-sale/5398268

oh, this also raises a personal bugbear:

"no time wasters or tyre kickers" but no price mentioned. Surely posting the price would eliminate a lot of calls from people enquiring to see if it's in their budget or not. I.e. if it's too rich, they won't call...

chipstick...

p0x

Club Member
Club Member
November 15, 2006
Cork
I told him that someone just cut the roof off a hardtop and as a result, it's worth less than a hard top model. Price hasn't changed either.
Just to be pedantic, I also informed him about his spelling....
After all that advice and still not changed the advert?!!? Excellent!
He's probably hoping to catch another poor deluded fool...
The chancer.

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
I can just see you now Justin, pulled up in Aldi car park in your Roller to nip in to get some cheap bog roll. That's affluence right there, baby :ROFLMAO:

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
Fuck.........!! That's little money for so much car..........!!

Oh yeah, and if I was in a position to offer cars for hire, I don't know... wedding hire for example, I'd be all over that. ;)

Put rock 'n' roll front bench in the fucker and put it out as a luxury camper. :ROFLMAO:

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
I can just see you now Justin, pulled up in Aldi car park in your Roller to nip in to get some cheap bog roll. That's affluence right there, baby :ROFLMAO:

I'd just wipe may arse on the people standing at the bus stop.

knk

Club Member
Club Member
October 12, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
When I renewed my insurance with Carole Nash earlier this year and added the '54 Oval I enquired about coverage for weddings. It was an extra €80 to cover weddings. ;-)