Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] Bargains on DoneDeal

Tim

Club Member
Club Member
March 11, 2007
Midlands
www.boards.ie
that fella in Wexford is near Wellingtonbridge and still has a pair of '70s beetle wings (repro) a single left pre '67 wing (repro), a new genuine 12v bonnet, a new genuine right front quarter, a new genuine right rear quarter and a used '70s tank.

Picking up the chassis and logbook tomorrow:D, thanks trev.

Haven't figured out yet how to get it provenanced so I can put that reg back on the road,

as its probably had a few changes of ownership that weren,t followed up with the paperwork.

But will cross that bridge when I come to it.

tim

Tim

Club Member
Club Member
March 11, 2007
Midlands
www.boards.ie
Picking up the chassis and logbook tomorrow:D, thanks trev.

Haven't figured out yet how to get it provenanced so I can put that reg back on the road,

as its probably had a few changes of ownership that weren,t followed up with the paperwork.

But will cross that bridge when I come to it.

tim

Collected the chassis, and home now. Well worth going for.:D

Will save me loads of work on my own. Apparently a lot of interest in it, lucky to get it

in the end.

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
I always wonder why people put such little effort into ads for such expensive cars. If I was trying to relieve someone of more than €30k I'd put in a bit more spade-work.

Looks like a nice car though.

kvinyl

Club Member
Club Member
February 20, 2007
Galway
I want this...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Land...5642844?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item35ca338d5c

$T2eC16J,!zUE9s38-JG+BR-U2!o-Hw~~60_3.JPG