Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

August 22nd 2009, Galway Swap Meet

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
Work away and welcome, it'll take me another couple of days to get around to doing it!
I intend handing around flyers at the VAGE show in Fermoy also, if anybody is going to a show or meet before then let us know and we'll rustle up some flyers for you...

How many do you need printed?

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
Work away and welcome, it'll take me another couple of days to get around to doing it!
I intend handing around flyers at the VAGE show in Fermoy also, if anybody is going to a show or meet before then let us know and we'll rustle up some flyers for you...

Ya, I should be there if ya want me to hand out a few flyers!

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
If there is a a hi-res flyer can somebody mail it to me? justinoval at gmail.com

Cheers.

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
This event is being held outside the offices that Padraig and I work in.

Therefore....

If it rains there will be shelter indoors. The carpark is huge and tarmac. Mary also has a tarmac area that can hold 50 cars. Weather won't be an issue so even if it is raining set off anyways.

If feck all people turn up (which looks unlikely now) then we will fix some cars or do something worthwhile. It will still be a useful and day.

The guy in the unit next door is an auto-electrician and said he will do a special offer on radio installs, spotlights, or leisure batteries while you wait (PM me if yer interested as he might need to order gear). He also has a shop there so you can wander up and browse his bit and bobs. I didn't ask him but I'm sure he'll do a 10% deal on the day for straight purchases.

We really want to make this big so we are doing out best to counter the usual issues of weather, and boredom if a small turnout. My theory is that if people know that it won't matter if it is a small event in the rain then they will go and it will be a big event in the eh ehm sunshine.

Cya there Tsar.

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
By the way so far I've noted 29 people who are definitely coming. That is just eircooled. We haven't even advertised it yet.