Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Brekkie Roll - Limerick

duts

Club Member
Club Member
January 31, 2010
Laois
John what time did you say ye were leavin at?? It says on one post 7.50 but another says 7.15? I presume its 7.50 which should get ye to portlaoise by about half past.....?

Greatballsoffire57

Club Member
Club Member
February 2, 2008
Laois
John what time did you say ye were leavin at?? It says on one post 7.50 but another says 7.15? I presume its 7.50 which should get ye to portlaoise by about half past.....?

I'd like to know this aswell, as I would like to know what time ye will be passing Borris at. I don't want to be there way too early but I don't want to be late either.

knk

Club Member
Club Member
October 12, 2009
Dublin, Ireland

I'd like to know this aswell, as I would like to know what time ye will be passing Borris at. I don't want to be there way too early but I don't want to be late either.

Lads sorry for the late reply...just in from the garage trying to get the '67 running....blasted 6v cars!!! :)

I'll be leaving the Applegreen Station at 7:50am on the button. Will be passing Portlaoise about 8:50am Duts and then Borris in Ossory around 9:10am Brendan. I'll give you both a ring when I'm getting close to you.

John

Greatballsoffire57

Club Member
Club Member
February 2, 2008
Laois
Lads sorry for the late reply...just in from the garage trying to get the '67 running....blasted 6v cars!!! :)

I'll be leaving the Applegreen Station at 7:50am on the button. Will be passing Portlaoise about 8:50am Duts and then Borris in Ossory around 9:10am PJ. I'll give you both a ring when I'm getting close to you.

John

;)

Greatballsoffire57

Club Member
Club Member
February 2, 2008
Laois
What speed do ye plan on driving at in the morning? Because in my '61 I'm kind of limited to between 50 and 65 mph depending on whether its up or down a hill, so if ye are going to push it on to 70 mph the whole way I will have to go ahead of ye and forget about the convoy.

VDubbin

Club Member
Club Member
November 17, 2011
Limerick
Great turnout for a damp cold Saturday, I couldn't stay too long as Róisín was getting cold, but here's a few photos for those that couldn't make it.

DSC_2164.jpg

DSC_2170.jpg

DSC_2181.jpg

DSC_2188.jpg

More @ https://plus.google.com/photos/1069...s/5705266845621554145?authkey=CLXuoavg8a-w5gE

Greatballsoffire57

Club Member
Club Member
February 2, 2008
Laois
Just in the door.. A great turnout, the weather was ok for a while but then turned wet. We can look forward to the Portlaoise one now. Anybody with anymore pics put them up.

Kieran53

Club Member
Club Member
October 13, 2008
Cork
A great turnout today considering the weather. Good craic though and good to meet some more of the guy's I'd never met before (Duts & Brendan O'Brien).

Here's a short video of the meet. Probably not up to PJ's usual standard but it's my first go at the moviemaker thingy!