Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Dublin Meeting

SteveR

Club Member
Club Member
April 28, 2009
Knocklyon, Dublin
bollix bollix bollix!!! :suicide::suicide:
thanks to steveR for stopping to see if we were ok.....oh, and to hugo, for his " supportive" phone call!!:lol:

anyways, hope ye had a good night, guess what ill be doing the weekend....

No worries Liam, the Bug was up on the trailer by the time i got there anyway so not as if i did anything. Hopefully its nothing major and you get it sorted soon.

kongomush

*****youlater
Club Member
November 24, 2008
Dublin
We had to call you.... didn't want to leave you out of the meet. I guess we could have laughed a little less though... lol

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
sorry to hear that liam. any idea what the problem is? electrical or mechanical?
you should have lent it to ross.. then he would have to fix your car too:lol2:

:lol::lol: Poor Ross will never live it down!

Have to say, I know its a really girly thing to point out but really love the colour Brian picked for his bus. Its a sweet bay Brian, fair play to ye!

58Panel-Youny

Club Member
Club Member
November 26, 2009
wicklow
:lol::lol: Poor Ross will never live it down!

Have to say, I know its a really girly thing to point out but really love the colour Brian picked for his bus. Its a sweet bay Brian, fair play to ye!

its not girly at all.. i was admiring the colour too.. that green is lovely..
as for ross.. ah he's well able for the slagging...:p

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
Thanks all, great to finally nearly have it finished and up in Dublin. Its driving great apart from in that mad wind on the motorway on the way home last night I thought it was going to take off acroos the 3 lanes a few times.

Good nice little meeting last night considering the weather and traffic jams around Dublin yesterday.

beetlebug

Club Member
Club Member
January 1, 2010
celbridge
turns out the battery is fucked! she is running fine now, fingers crossed!!

btw, the traffic jam was the opposite side of the road, not guilty!

emo72

Club Member
Club Member
April 12, 2010
dublin
Thanks all, great to finally nearly have it finished and up in Dublin. Its driving great apart from in that mad wind on the motorway on the way home last night I thought it was going to take off acroos the 3 lanes a few times.

Good nice little meeting last night considering the weather and traffic jams around Dublin yesterday.

yea sometimes if its windy, and there is a truck overtaking you at speed! well the first time that happened to me my heart was in my mouth.

as for the traffic on wednesday evening it was a 'mare. sorry i didnt make it but didnt fancy spending an hour to drive a mile up the naas road!

christmas meet next??? where did that year go?