Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

New profile posts

G
Hi johnny I'll take the engine case back please. Give me your PayPal and I'll pay you right away
Hi Paul
I am still interested in that blower. Are you heading south anytime soon. I am going to the formula V festival on Mondello sat and sun. Looks like I will be the only one there..
Do you live in Dundalk.
Thanks Brian...VWWeddings is booked out. Will try Cormac.

Any other suggestions welcome
Hi Phil

I got your message for John (murphman53) - I think this was a mistake. I'll forward it on to him.

Take it easy.

Jason
Hi Brain, i was wondering who to ask for permission to use the Eircooled logo. I am just finishing off an irish 77 factory highroof van and wanted to get the Eircooled logo put on to both siides of the van. Dimensions would be max 110 cm by 40 cm. Who can i get permission from and where can i get the stickers made up. If i do get permission, i would need a high definition soft copy of the logo.
Many Thanks in advance
Jean-Michel
Hi Darren, as we got to the car we got a call that the kids were nearly home so we had to leg it, pity as I,ll have to see that man cave of yours sometime, think we'll deffo be along for the festival if there's a few going, talk to ya soon buddy
Hi Glen, wasn't too sure if you and Anita went home after meet or couldn't find house. We were just wondering. Good to see you's.
Cheers, Darren
i sent him a pm on here in case his number was changed
sent him your number...its baz 76
im only goin west today
are u back?
do u want to call to me for exhaust this eve?
or i will be passin from craughwell about 1 or 2
Hi Coxy, I have a black bug buts it's originally orange/vw red. Do you have the colour code for it? I can't find it on the car. There's a guy down the Marina in cork who can mix it and give a spray can of it for 20 yoyos. It's the same colour as yours btw. Sound
Na them windows are too small on them old Volkswagens! They don't really look nice! Id rather bigger Windows and lights, haha. Ah she's not too bad at all, go on you buy her and join the gang :)