Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Wanted - AMG Alloys

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
I bought a car. It might or might not look familiar.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And now I need AMG Alloys, 17 inch at least. Must be black and must be somewhat "fussy" - i.e. early 90's looking. No fakes - I need really light alloys.

Dirty1

Club Member
Club Member
November 22, 2006
Wicked-low
www.dirtyhabits.ie
You can put my 18s on an drive them to Dublin!!:cooool:

Lovely car, Im lusting after a Merc again too, Ive been looking for wheels for a while and havnt seen any Amgs advertised! Just keep checking Done deal!!

Seriously nice car if you throw modern wheels at here and a mild drop on cheap springs!

beetlejuice66

August 22, 2009
portlaoise
forgot to mention micheal moore mercedes dealer in portarlington had a set of amg wheels deep dish id say they would be got for handy money if there still there someone ordered them and never collected them

george

Club Member
Club Member
March 20, 2007
Galway
www.gacurley.com
the tyre place in the middle of oranmore, byrnes tyres, oppsite fahy's had a nice set of 18" merc ML alloys, not as nice as the AMG's but could be bought cheap, he was talking 200-250 2 years ago when i looked at them last, i was up there about a month ago and he still had them. call in and put them on the car and then see how they look.

BTW congrats, savage machine!