Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Milford Hospice Harvest Fair 14th of September 2008

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Really? I hope not but I'll find out tomorrow.
Thanks for the heads up Teresa.............anyway, it will give Padraig more time to get his new toy ready :ROFLMAO:

kvinyl

Club Member
Club Member
February 20, 2007
Galway
Really? I hope not but I'll find out tomorrow.
Thanks for the heads up Teresa.............anyway, it will give Padraig more time to get his new toy ready :ROFLMAO:

Looks like I was going to make it - the battery was ok after all...pity if this is postponed, was looking forward to a day out!

M

Milford

Hi all
just to let you know that the Harvest Fair is rescheduled for Sunday 14th September in the grounds of the old Wang (DEll) Car park. It is a good hard surface with oodles of space. The Fundraising office would need to know ye are coming so you can give them a shout on (061) 485860 and they will get things sorted. Your comments on the work done at Milford were all greatly appreciated and will be passed on to the people giving the care
Thanks

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
For non Limerick heads, it's not the current Dell building, it's the old Dell building just down the road from the hospice.
Last outing fo the year gang.......and a poss BBQ at Chez O'Toole!!!!!!!!
How many are going?
Cathal

Last edited:

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Either or. It's up to you really - whatever starts that morning I suppose!!!! I'd bring the bay and throw a for sale sign up on it.
The car section of the fair grows every year and with that brings new and different cars so whatever floats your boat on the day George. I'm just hoping we can get a good eircooled.com turnout..........even though I won't actually have anything at it :eek: Oh the shame :ROFLMAO: