Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Milford Hospice Harvest Fair 14th of September 2008

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Guys & gals,

I would love if Eircooled could support this event. It's not a huge show and there are no prizes but this cause is very personal to me.
Last year the Harley club of Ireland had an amazing display of their bikes and made an amazing entrance and the Ford Club had a lot of cars there too. There were only 2 VeeDubs there -I had the Oval and Marmite had his silver double cab :eek:
I would really love if you guys could make the trip and we could possibly set up the club stand with our new banner thanks to Mizzzzzzzz Dollery (y)

Here are the details:

Fundraising - Harvest Fair

The annual Harvest Fair takes place on August 31st 2008 in the grounds of Milford Care Centre in aid of Milford Hospice.

All the funds raised at the harvest fair go towards the continued provision of hospice services through a state-of-the-art Hospice Unit, Homecare Services and Day Care services operated from Milford Care Centre.
The public can support this worthy cause by donating good quality new or used items or goods and services.

Address: Milford, Castletroy, Limerick

This is the only pic i can find from a number of years ago but you can see (I hope) from the pic that it's nice surroundings to chill out in for the afternoon.
1964KarmannGhia003.jpg

I think Eddie Cotter and Teresa said they would go. Anyone else? I'd do a BBQ afterwards in my place if food is a way of getting you to say yes :ROFLMAO:

I'm sure we can get an area allocated if we can be sure a certain number of cars will attend.

I won't go on about it but you all know that this, and every other hospice are worthy causes.

Last edited by a moderator:

vdubber

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
June 5, 2007
Cork
i just checked my calender. i'll have finished nightshift at 8am that morning. back on at 8pm.

sorry dude. :wallbash:

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
It's very easy to get to. Coming from the Dublin side just follow the signs for the University or city centre along the Dublin Rd. You will come to the first set of lights and you swing right down Milford Road. At the end of that road there is a roundabout and you swing left. Milford Hospice is on your right. It should be signposted and even if it isn't there are always thundreds of cars parked along the road and people walking to the hospice.
It starts at 2pm but you would want to be there for about 12:30/1pm to get in. There are no prizes but everyone gets a plaque for showing up.

http://maps.google.co.uk/?ie=UTF8&ll=52.667912,-8.568563&spn=0.00622,0.019226&z=16