Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Milford Hospice Harvest Fair 14th of September 2008

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Happy days P. Are you bringing the new Porsche? It starts at 2pm but to get a good spot you should aim to get there for 12/12:30 but people arrive all afternoon which is fine too but it's harder to get through the crowds.

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
Well they did welcome it - and it even got a few admirers!! Not as many as Padraigs Porsche though which had every guy within 10 miles pointing at it (and not with their hands).

I was also introduced to what you call him - which had be rightly confused for a while. Now I get it - WhatUColm - god damn.

Glad to see you there so early as well Coxy getting us all parked and organised :D

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Smart arse :aggressive:

Thanks a million to Padraig, Dermot, Colm, Ruairi & Justin for braving the rain and supporting the cause. I was, as was pointed out by Ruairi, late getting there and I do beg your forgiveness :praying: but I was waiting for my Dad to hurry the f**k up. I told him I would collect him at 12 but he claims I didn't say any time :wallbash: ...............blame him, he's old!
It's a pity the weather was so bad but you could see how much local people support the hospice by the amount that came along in the heavy rain.
I was talking to Justin but Dad, myself & Johnny passed your cars a few times and there was no sign of any of ye - where were you all hiding?

The numbers of cars on display was down a lot on last year due to the weather but I hope next years event will have sun and an Eircooled display.........with a Bug driven by me hopefully :ROFLMAO:

Again, apologies for running late. I really appreciate everyones effort to show up and support the hospice.
Thanks guys
Cathal

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
Actually I have to say the show has great potential. It was on tarmac which always helps when it rains, there was loads of room, a burger was €2, a cool 1980's 7UP cooler box for my van was 30c (I have her a euro - big of me), and a book was 15c (also a euro - I am nice guy). An apple/rubarb (I'll tell ye now in a sec) tart was procured for my tea and I had a grand auld chat with a few people - would deffo go back next year.

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Actually I have to say the show has great potential. It was on tarmac which always helps when it rains, there was loads of room, a burger was €2, a cool 1980's 7UP cooler box for my van was 30c (I have her a euro - big of me), and a book was 15c (also a euro - I am nice guy). An apple/rubarb (I'll tell ye now in a sec) tart was procured for my tea and I had a grand auld chat with a few people - would deffo go back next year.

Glad to hear it Ruairi. I was pooping in my pants thinking you guys would kill me for dragging you out on a wet Sunday :ROFLMAO:

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
Yep, I'll go again next year - hopefully I won't be trying to entertain a two year old to keep her out of puddles up to her elbows.

..oh yeah she'll be three. :ROFLMAO:

Brosna

Club Member
Club Member
November 1, 2007
North Tipp
Actually I have to say the show has great potential. It was on tarmac which always helps when it rains, there was loads of room,

I agree, it had a really friendly crowd and a good turnout considering the weather. will deffo make it next year.
it was nice to meet you Padraig, by the way the Porsche is savage :D

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
:ROFLMAO: , no because I was more amazed by the 2 Deloreans that actually started and drove! As Johnny said, the worst car ever and they made them in aluminium so the f*ckers will never rust :rroulette:

M

Milford

Thanks

Thanks

To all in Eircooled and all who read the postings, thanks for coming sorry about the day but your presence made a difference and I guess you got to enjoy yourselves as well. I think the new site has great potential. I particularly liked the porsches myself (i can only dream!!!)

RattyOval

AKA Deckie
Admin
November 21, 2006
Ballytoooooole .............
I'm guessiing kvinyl

w1d99y.jpg