Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Vantastival

RattyOval

AKA Deckie
Admin
November 21, 2006
Ballytoooooole .............
I meet Benny a couple of weeks ago. (its a heater thing)
He seems to have all angles covered and is putting his heart and soul into organising things.
I'm confident he'll do a great job of the weekend

SHhh.... There will be a launch party in a couple of weeks near Dublin city center which will have secure parking for campers.. who can stay the night

I'm sure Benny would get a drink for people who arrive in classic campers. LOL we you could ask..

benny

Club Member
Club Member
January 20, 2010
ardee co louth
Cheers Rocky! Big media push at the moment. We're doing a photo shoot for the Irish Examiner tomorrow morning at 10am in Navan. They're doing a big feature on us in the next week or two. They want campers for the photo so if anyone's in the area please come along! Deckie's on board and anyone else who wants to get their bus in the paper is welcome. Should be a laugh, and worth a free Vantastival t-shirt at the festival!

RattyOval

AKA Deckie
Admin
November 21, 2006
Little meet this morning

P1010088.jpg

P1010085.jpg

P1010086.jpg

CopyofP1010090.jpg

Darren has the purple bus and Sean has green and i'm in the white and Graham is in the mirror :)

Last edited:

benny

Club Member
Club Member
January 20, 2010
ardee co louth
Huge thanks to Deckie, Sean, Darren and Graham for coming out this morning. Ye can't tell from the photos but it was baltic! It's pretty obvious we're not the natural model types - I have a whole new respect for those bikini clad Grafton St dollies you always see in the paper. I hope the rack on Darren's bus survived Lou's weight - the photographer made her overcome her vertigo to climb up on top of it. Anyway, I'll hook ye all up with t-shirts at the festival lads. Cheers.

benny

Club Member
Club Member
January 20, 2010
ardee co louth
The Irish Examiner

The Irish Examiner

Hey lads,

that feature is finally going to be in the Examiner on Monday so keep an eye out! I have no idea what photos are going in but hopefully you'll recognise the buses! Only a week to go till Vantastival...

RattyOval

AKA Deckie
Admin
November 21, 2006
Poor show from the Examiner :sucks:

Anyway who's going?
mention tent or camper as I think there different areas (maybe this benny could confirm)

Deckie, Norah and Hugh

Last edited:

benny

Club Member
Club Member
January 20, 2010
ardee co louth
Very poor show by the Examiner. I can't believe it! Sorry lads. Anyone who's coming along when you're at the box office getting wristbands be sure to say you're with Eircooled so you can get a label for your bus to get into the club area. Deckie, twould be good if you could send me a list of anyone you know is coming (real names preferably but not totally vital) so we can put it at the box office. Shouldn't be a problem but we won't be doing box office so just in case any Eircooled members look like riff raff chancing their arms with a Transit or something!