Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

V.A.G.E. Show Fermoy 12/8/12 (10th Anniversary)

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
You forgot to mention there's a bar on site (y)

Looking forward to this show and seeing as the venue is so big Eircooled can have loads of space so we have no excuse not to have a massive display :D

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
Great venue, and should be a great show.

...I will miss the wasps though.

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
yeah, I put it through the NCT just after finishing the restoration back in 2000. It failed on missing split pins from the track rod ends. I forgot to put them in!! Five minute job, free visual retest and it passed!!

The VAGE show above was in 2002 and being a 1973 car it was up for a retest before it got its pension book in 2003. I waited til it's birthday and got it reclassified as vintage/veteran and dodged the second and last NCT it was due! :)

Last edited:

kvinyl

Club Member
Club Member
February 20, 2007
Galway
Padraig, did the "GKI" choptop ever see the light of day after you sold it on?

nice report Trev, good to read it again.

The choptop went to a couple in Tralee around about 2003/4ish, never saw it again after that :(

natian08

Club Member
Club Member
April 4, 2009
Cork
Ihad some venoms on my micra lol.In fairness i was only 18.Had a lil boy racer in me then.I guess as i got older so did the cars i like !

RattyOval

AKA Deckie
Admin
November 21, 2006
Ballytoooooole .............
Flyer12.jpg