Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Tipperary Vintage Rally

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
Hey guys, just spotted the tipperary vintage rally is on the weekend of easter. Is anybody thinkin of goin, or will there be a group of us representiing the club?

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
I think that's the one that Donal Dollery was telling me about which is being held in the racecourse. Now that Donal has injected life into my Beetle I'll be there :D

Gritz

Club Member
Club Member
January 10, 2008
Tipperary
http://www.tipperaryraces.ie/Content/Tipperary/TippInfo.aspx?id=338

tipperarylocation.jpg

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
Ye its defo on April 12th in Tipp race course. Its just down the road from where eirspares was on in monard. Check out www.tipprally.com. Cars over 30 years are free, and younger are €5. I'm thinkin of headin down myself.

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
Well I know its a few weeks away, and may not have huge interest but we could always set up an eircooled section in it?

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
I might go depending on the weather. If it's pissing I'm not bothered to travel all the way from Stradbally...