Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Terenure Show - Sun 4th July 2010

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Anhhooooooooo, great day yesterday. Almost didn't go because the weather was really bad when I woke up and I was tempted to go back to bed but I said I'd drive on for a bit and if the wind and rain got any worse I'd turn back. The wind and rain did get worse but thankfully it cleared after about an hour or so. I met up with the M7 gang on the.......M7 funnily enough!
I tried to take pics as I went from the back of the convoy to the front but as you can see that went tits up!
IMG_5397-1.jpg

IMG_5396.jpg

IMG_5398.jpg

IMG_5397.jpg

IMG_5394.jpg

Rocky

Club Member
Club Member
July 10, 2008
North Wexford
Apologies to the 'sun-lotion-lads' for the slagging ... if its a consolation i got burnt to a crisp!:(, no complains though, its a change from the usual Terenure rain.

Thanks to the tail-wind i made it to Dublin in record time:

DSCN2162.jpg

So much to see i only managed to take a few photos of the Eircooled plot

DSCN2165.jpg

DSCN2166.jpg

DSCN2167.jpg

DSCN2164.jpg

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
IMG_5416.jpg

IMG_5399.jpg

Starbucks for the day!!!!!
IMG_5400.jpg

Kobat's car looked byoooooooooooooooooriful! Really stood out.
IMG_5401.jpg

IMG_5402.jpg

IMG_5403.jpg

IMG_5404.jpg

The disabled parking was mixed in seamlessly :tease:
IMG_5409.jpg

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Was chatting with people for most of the day and waited with Brian and Hugo until most of the cars had left and the traffic jams wouldn't be too bad. The drive back was grand once I hit the motorway......poor auld Burty's motor doesn't do stop start driving at all. It's all or nothing!
Nice sunshine all the way home and had a good few clear stretches of road to have some fun! My first time in Terenure but definitely not my last.

IMG_5454.jpg

IMG_5453-1.jpg

IMG_5456.jpg

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
Terenure  04-7-10 001.jpgTerenure  04-7-10 002.jpgTerenure  04-7-10 003.jpgTerenure  04-7-10 004.jpg
Here's my few, The rest of the time was spent looking the gazebo, talking and drinking tea in Hugo's cafe.

Sorry I put up the wrong photo's and had to delete them.

Coxy's looked like Rez with the suncream on him he looked a bit pale!

Kevin O'Brien

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2008
Dundalk/Dublin
Kobat's car looked byoooooooooooooooooriful! Really stood out.

Thanks Cathal. Sorry I never said hello, I'm shy :box: I'll make a point of doing so at Monard.

Your GT is very cool. I'd had a quick nosy when it was in Ben's yard a while back but yesterday was the first time I'd been able to have a really good look. The stance is spot on, love it :)

beetlebug

Club Member
Club Member
January 1, 2010
celbridge
Anhhooooooooo, great day yesterday. Almost didn't go because the weather was really bad when I woke up and I was tempted to go back to bed but I said I'd drive on for a bit and if the wind and rain got any worse I'd turn back. The wind and rain did get worse but thankfully it cleared after about an hour or so. I met up with the M7 gang on the.......M7 funnily enough!
I tried to take pics as I went from the back of the convoy to the front but as you can see that went tits up!

IMG_5396.jpg

at least ya got a photo of my green ball..............
15.gif

Aidan

Club Member
Club Member
July 10, 2009
Kildare
Moving swiftly on from Liam's ailments....

Here's a long shot - I was talking to a lad in his 60s (I'd say) who told me that he had a split bug and some other stuff - he also had/has an old P&T bus - sounded like he was from the south of the country. Anyone know who he is?

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Thanks Cathal. Sorry I never said hello, I'm shy :box: I'll make a point of doing so at Monard.

Your GT is very cool. I'd had a quick nosy when it was in Ben's yard a while back but yesterday was the first time I'd been able to have a really good look. The stance is spot on, love it :)

Cheers.