Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Terenure Show - Sun 4th July 2010

Greatballsoffire57

Club Member
Club Member
February 2, 2008
Laois
Ireland's largest Classic Car Show will be held in Terenure College on Sunday, July 4th, 2010 . Charities to be supported this year are ARC Cancer Support and St Francis Hospice in Raheny and the Show will again be sponsored by AXA Insurance. Vehicles on display will include Veteran, Vintage and Classic Cars and Motorbikes. Also selected Commercial and Military Vehicles, Kit and Custom Cars, Sports and Super Cars and One Marque Clubs will be invited. Entry Forms and more information available here http://www.irishjagclub.ie/events.html.

Bugnut

Club Member
Club Member
October 10, 2008
Meath
Will not be visiting this one.

Thought it was an odd show in the sense that as a VW exhibitor you were caight somewhere between the ultra posh assholes (merc and rolls owners) in their private roped off tent and the "howayas" .

Also took about an hour and a half to get out of the place.

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
I think its the best show of the year, as theirs something there for everyone. And I know what you mean about
people with Merc's and Roller's. But to tell you the truth, fair play to them. I'd love to have one. And their keeping old cars not scrapping them.
The only thing I find about it is, you'd be wrecked from walking around it.

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
One of the biggest shows of the year, and the second biggest gathering of VW's after Martin Murrays show. If you stay until the end of the show and leave about 6pm there's no traffic jam. Eircooled and SVF will have their stands togther at the show as usual.

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
Just got this email from the organisers of the show.

Good Afternoon Brian,
Just to let you know only 3 cars have registered for the Eircool Club
The Southern Volks club Only have4 members there
You might urge the members to send in entry forms as it is only euro 10 now
on the day it will be 20 euro

Many thanks for your efforts and participation
Isabelle

We asked for a plot to hold 50-60 cars so come get you forms in.

Robbie

Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2010
Dublin
I did'nt get a form off them this year! I no I'm not a full member but hope to park with the Veedubs!

beetlebug

Club Member
Club Member
January 1, 2010
celbridge
right, getting the forms tomorrow from michael, going to try get the 2 cars to this...............hopefully we will have good numbers for this.

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
right, getting the forms tomorrow from michael, going to try get the 2 cars to this as well as A: sunscreen, B:a hat or C: sunscreen and a hat :D...............hopefully we will have good numbers for this.

Excellent advice Liam. I think we'll all have to take a leaf out of your book :p

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Any of the Munster lads going to this? If I have the new exhaust in place by then I'll take Burty if not I'll take the daily driver.