Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Terenure Show - Sun 4th July 2010

Aidan

Club Member
Club Member
July 10, 2009
Kildare
One of the biggest shows of the year, and the second biggest gathering of VW's after Martin Murrays show. If you stay until the end of the show and leave about 6pm there's no traffic jam. Eircooled and SVF will have their stands togther at the show as usual.

Got my entry details today - the SVF stand is in a different row to Eircooled's according to the map (SVF's looks to be a bigger area, but maybe the map isn't to scale). Is it worth trying to persuade the organisers to change this or is it too late?

beetlebug

Club Member
Club Member
January 1, 2010
celbridge
i recon leave it as it is, usually not everyone who says the are comming actually do go.. any convoys that day n7 direction....?

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Lads convoy wise I think we should meet some of the Limerick lads too, thats if their on time. Lets say a meeting point of Avoca Rathcoole(easy to get to) at 10:00?

Last edited:

SteveR

Club Member
Club Member
April 28, 2009
Knocklyon, Dublin
Here's direcections from the M50 to the entrance gate for anybody that needs it. Not too far past the Spawell (not the Spa Hotel Mick:rolleyes:)http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&s...97956&sspn=0.009899,0.038495&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=15

Here is the lay out of the stands.
IMGP0999.jpg

mintman

Club Member
Club Member
December 23, 2009
meath
Just looks better two together, dosen't make sense to me. Ah sure I'm in both. Just means I'll have to walk further to the SVF stand.

yeah i would think they would be better together ,deffo,im in both clubs too,dont know if ill bother bringing the car in but

beetlebug

Club Member
Club Member
January 1, 2010
celbridge
at the end of the day it is two separate clubs.....but there is the argument to keep all aircooled together.

sometimes i wonder if the aircooled scene in ireland is big enough for several clubs......?

BTW, thats just my opinion, im not wanting to open a can of worms here
cheeky-smiley-024.gif