Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Swap wanted or for sale

marv

Club Member
Club Member
July 3, 2007
Dundalk(come on da townnnnn)
hi guys, just been thinking!

i want a beetle on the road asap.

if any of you guys want to swap an unwanted running bug for mine i am up for it. just putting it out there. really want one!

mine is a 1302s with 1995 bazilian 1200cc engine (not running correctly)

resparyed in matt black with red interior paint and new carpet with red and black trim. just serviced.

mobile 0863287812

this is mine
martin020.jpg

bug

Last edited by a moderator:

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
I'll be in Ireland in the next month or so and all my tools are in Wexford, where I'll be for a couple of days. Id be more than happy to try and get her running for you. I even have an exhaust gas analyser and timing strobe to use to get her running spot on. I bet its just something simple. Im looking for something to get my hands oily on, and you wont have to give me a penny. Im not a professional mechanic but Im pretty handy with a tool kit.

marv

Club Member
Club Member
July 3, 2007
Dundalk(come on da townnnnn)
http://www.eircooled.com/deforum/showthread.php?t=1221&highlight=1302s

right guys and gals,

i have done nothing about this in months. moving to apartment so no chance of long term storage.

car in south kilkenny. not driving. say battery is dead. recent work done in oil, belt and tuning(not correct hence not driving)

have a look at the link. i have lots of photos so ask away if you are looking for angles etc. painted about 2 years ago. never driven. recently moved out side as mate was doing me a favour holding it for me. engine is not original so milage is wrong and untracked from purchase. tyres full of air but cracking. lots of bits and peices its a 1302s so some parts may not fit other cars i.e. rear window slats. manual floating about too will trow in all the bits i have. going to start fresh in the new yea,

(new year new car RUNNNG)

Martin