Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Silver 74 1303

Aidan

Club Member
Club Member
July 10, 2009
Kildare
I had a look at it yesterday too and thought it'd be the perfect car for someone who wanted to do a few improvements without being overwhelmed by bigger issues. The colour, wheels and sunroof (and 1600 engine) are big selling points. Compared with some cars I've seen recently, its very competitively priced and also very honestly described.

quattro

August 20, 2008
Cork
Thanks guys. I'll be gutted when it's gone but it must be done:( Part of it is that I'd love to see it go to someone who can make the most of it...

Tim

Club Member
Club Member
March 11, 2007
Midlands
www.boards.ie
I know someone who was trying to contact you today, but he could not get through to you. I know he was looking at another one today as well, and we are off tomorrow as well. PM me , and I,ll put you on to him, but he is also looking at others, and I dont know if he is committed to something else at the moment.

tim

quattro

August 20, 2008
Cork
Hi,

PM your email and I'll forward tons of pics of underneath from the not too distant past if you like :) It's in very good shape underneath and in the usual places.

Ian

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
Yeah but I wouldnt want to keep him waiting. I dont know how soon I could pay the rest. Ive lots of debts to pay as well.

Sorry for talking about you in the third person, Quattro. Ill be back before the end of September and Ill be in touch then.

Last edited:

quattro

August 20, 2008
Cork
Realistically, when would you think you could pounce, Airhead? I would have preferred sooner rather than later but I'm not in a specific rush to sell. Feel free to PM or call. No harm in chatting :)