Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Silver 74 1303

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
I think it looks deadly as it is. Im just going to fix up the few bits and pieces that need doing and use it to be honest. At a later stage I'll get a set of twin carbs and one of those 123 electronic distributors.

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
:) She's sitting outside now! (the car by the way, in case anyone thinks Im not the chivalrous type). Granted there's only 3 wheels on at the moment and no brakes, but all these things will be sorted soon. Anyway, I think I can safely say on Quattros behalf...

Sold!

Aidan

Club Member
Club Member
July 10, 2009
Kildare
Well done - looking forward to seeing it on the 2nd Dec (you'll have it running by then won't you?)

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
Well done - looking forward to seeing it on the 2nd Dec (you'll have it running by then won't you?)

Indeed I will. I'm collecting it this weekend. All new brake lines and whatever else it needs by way of brake parts. The brakes were in a shocking state to be honest. In fairness, Quattro didn't know about this, so it's not his fault. The owner before him uprated the brakes without doing the necessary repairs to brake lines.