Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

September 7th, 8th, 9th 2007 :: Vanfest

shuggie

Comrade Secretary General
Club Member
October 27, 2006
SLIGO
show and shine

show and shine

I did not win, all they declared was first and second, the green bug beside me won the class - head and shoulders above all others but mine.

Had a great week-end best VF ever for me. The weather music and buzz were top notch

On the way home I pulled into Shrewsbury for some grub and locked the keys into my car rang the AA got onto AA Dublin who patched me to AA UK and within 15 mins the AA man (Gareth) had the door open with no damage - he had a bug himself.

Fellowship was great and the craic was 90.

Will do up my photos in a day or so.

Bogman

October 26, 2006
Newcastle Staffordshire
Re: show and shine

Re: show and shine

shuggie said:
I did not win, all they declared was first and second, the green bug beside me won the class - head and shoulders above all others but mine.

Had a great week-end best VF ever for me. The weather music and buzz were top notch

On the way home I pulled into Shrewsbury for some grub and locked the keys into my car rang the AA got onto AA Dublin who patched me to AA UK and within 15 mins the AA man (Gareth) had the door open with no damage - he had a bug himself.

Fellowship was great and the craic was 90.

Will do up my photos in a day or so.

Yes TOP weekend :D
Good effort though Hugh =D> Especially getting the bugs off the Bug after the murderous drive over :)
That Green bug was so clean you would not want too eat your breakfast off it 8)
I wonder where people find the time to lavish that attention :?: Kathleen would find me something "better to do" :lol:

See you sometime next year :wink:

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
HB1.jpg

Wow, I can't believe this is the same car that was in bits a few weeks ago. Well done to all involved. It looks great.
Coxy

mary72

July 28, 2007
woodstock, Galway
glad to see the site is up and going again! i had so much fun at vanfest, just cant wait til next year. hopefully i will have my own van by then :) . thanks to everyone who talked me into going, it was by far way better fun than a wedding :lol:... i will try and get some of the photos up tonite!

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
I knew someone was going to say that. Well between one thing (working for a complete arsehole) and another (wrecking my knee) I havent really had the opportunity to do a lot of the things Id like to. I fully intend to get some use out of my van soon though.

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
Managed to rescue about 10 photos out of 200 I took. I think my camera fell in a pot of stew or something.

Lorna & Edel
232756774O362200472.jpg

Richie arguing that his leisure battery being dead shouldn't affect his gas heater sparking up...
232756778O016966440.jpg

A sad bay for vans..
232756780O613407151.jpg

Some stuff...
232756798O216918586.jpg

Me and Edel got a wee bit bored of vans (I know - we should be shot) by about midday on Sunday and headed off down some B roads. We had to stop to investigate this. Looks like the English still like to build impressive follies in the middle of fields then :lol:
232756766O132160887.jpg

Then this dude who looked like a pig charged up to a fence beside us and tried to bite my leg (seriously - look at his teeth)
232756789O154689277.jpg

Finally we ended up in Chester where we dropped in on some old relatives from the Brown(e) clan...
232756769O819889987.jpg

232756775O088598854.jpg

kvinyl

Club Member
Club Member
February 20, 2007
Galway
Next time I see a blond like that I'm going to roll over onto my back, hang my tongue out and start panting... :D :twisted: