Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

September 7th, 8th, 9th 2007 :: Vanfest

Claire

October 24, 2006
Tubbercurry, Co. Sligo
http://www.vanfest.org/

This is a must for all camper owners or even bug/Karmann owners...sure all isya need is a tent!!!!! 8)

If you want to go to this, there is plenty of time before you need to decide....eircooled will have a club camping pitch there which means I have to book and pay for the vanfest tickets for all the club members who will be going...more details after Easter!!! :)

we can travel over on the same ferry and have a grand eircooled convoy to Malvern in Worcestershire!!!

Claire

October 24, 2006
Tubbercurry, Co. Sligo
it as also a good idea for a few folk to travel together to this one and bring an extra tent or use the awning...cuts down on costs when you share :) ...and you have great craic too 8)

Myself and Tom will be going in Daisybus :) ...for the 4th year in a row :)

S

Suze

We wont be going this year :( Hope ye all have a great time and someone bring me back a Vanfest 2007 mug :D

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
Suze said:
We wont be going this year :( its a great show - hope ye all have a great time and someone bring me back a Vanfest 2007 mug :D

You should go - airbed and awning available for you in our van (and lift).

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
Ah jaysus - don't start a post about Muslims - it is bad enough being moderator around here lately!!! :) Vanfest is class - point made :)

shuggie

Comrade Secretary General
Club Member
October 27, 2006
SLIGO
COMMITMENTS AT VANFEST

COMMITMENTS AT VANFEST

all I can say

F****** rapid.

I'll be there, Julie and two friends may come as well.

Taped the film last week and am watching it - spotted a bay pick up so far.

SHUGGIE

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
It is a great movie - the bay pickup kinda stars in it if I remember correctly? Can't wait for this myself. You should get a van by then Shuggie!!!

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
Could I make suggestion for the masses....

There is a P&O ferry from Dublin to Liverpool at 2200 every night which arrives in Liverpool at 0600. you get a full nights sleep and a big breakfast and Liverpool is 130 miles from Malvern (as opposed to Holyhead which is 200 miles). Then you can do the same in reverse leaving liverpool at 2200 Sunday night and get another full nights kip. It makes much more sense than getting the ferry to the arsehole of Wales at all sorts of mad times do ye think? The only issue is the price - should be about €300 return but depens on the weekend etc.

shuggie

Comrade Secretary General
Club Member
October 27, 2006
SLIGO
Sounds great - The P&O Ferry port is close to the Motorway and is easily found also there is a WW2 U-Boat being restored close by and may be open for viewing.

If 10 people booked vehicles we'd get a discount.

I've a credit note for Stena from last year.

SHUGGIE