Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

May 3rd, 4th 2008 :: Strandhill Camping Weekend

T

Tayto

Please put down Emma (a different one!) + 1, possibly + 3 but will confirm asap.

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
This was the biggest event I was at last year and the best craic too. Shuggie does a great job of finding a balance between getting hammered and doing something interesting. It is one we really want to promote the feck out of again. The campsite is brilliant - we get our own field with leccy and facilities. The beach is 2 minutes walk and a pub and chinese are 1 mins walk. It is excellent.

T

Tayto

Ruairi, Edel, & Lucy
Hugh Ann and Julie
Dazza Emma Family and bus
Tom + 1
Declan + ?
TheDude (anthony and debbie) Will the T25 be ready?
Lapppie +3 +camper + Scruffy
Emma, Lorcan, Andrew, Aine and Peter + 2 campers + a tent

Just to be awkward, all 5 of us will be there Friday and Saturday night with 2+ camper leaving on Sunday, and 3 staying until Monday. Will this be ok?

Looking forward to it!

Emma

shuggie

Comrade Secretary General
Club Member
October 27, 2006
SLIGO
strandhill camping

strandhill camping

Have just been out to the campsite and spoke to Tom Corcoran the owner - as its the bank holiday weekend he is a lot busier then last year if we all want to be together (the whole idea) there may be limitations on leckie.

It's the first bank holiday of the season and he is expecting a lot of bookings.

I'll be in "our field" by 5.00 pm holding the fort.

I'll be speaking to Tom Corcoran again tomorrow afternoon and I'll post again tomorrow night with the latest news.

SHUGGIE

Last edited:

shuggie

Comrade Secretary General
Club Member
October 27, 2006
SLIGO
what do people think about a run to Florence Court Co Fermanagh to the marble Arch caves on the saturday.

http://www.marblearchcaves.net/

well worth a trip - I assume they take Euro but it might be handy to bring some sterling with you - the entry is £8.00 but a group of 10 qualified for a 50P discount. - the trip will take about 45 mins from Sligo via manorhamilton, Blacklion.

I was there a few years ago and its great - you get to travel in a little boat in an underground lake.

An alternative is a trip to Lissadell House in North Sligo - we went there last year.

SHUGGIE

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
what do people think about a run to Florence Court Co Fermanagh to the marble Arch caves on the saturday.

http://www.marblearchcaves.net/

well worth a trip - I assume they take Euro but it might be handy to bring some sterling with you - the entry is £8.00 but a group of 10 qualified for a 50P discount. - the trip will take about 45 mins from Sligo via manorhamilton, Blacklion.

I was there a few years ago and its great - you get to travel in a little boat in an underground lake.

An alternative is a trip to Lissadell House in North Sligo - we went there last year.

SHUGGIE

Lissadell was good, but not twice in a row :) The caves sound cool