Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

May 3rd, 4th 2008 :: Strandhill Camping Weekend

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
Folks this was the largest event we had last year (bar the AGM). I think we had about 20 vehicles attending. I believe it was an almost perfect event - well organised (ta Shuggie), perfect weather, excellent location (beach, bar, chinese!), great quiet campsite (until we arrived, but we had our own field), and a great drive to Lissadell and the Glencar.

I think we will really drive this one hard this year and promote the bejaysus out of it. I'd love to see 40/50 vehicles at this event. There is no reason not to - we have 120 members, as always non-members are invited, and this is a fairly quiet weekend as far as bank holidays go.

Shuggie - can you ring the campsite and book this again?

Can we get a list of names of people who are interested?

shuggie

Comrade Secretary General
Club Member
October 27, 2006
SLIGO
campsite empty at the moment - opens at Easter, will book same field same arrangement - hopefully some of our T2I cousins will come along with NBOC

Perhaps a trip to Marble Arch caves in Co Fermanagh might be an option - about an hour from Sligo.

HUGH

shuggie

Club Member
October 27, 2006
SLIGO
I see what you mean Roger - yellow is not my choice of colour for printing - Strandhill is very easy on the eye - real chill free zone.

shuggie

Club Member
October 27, 2006
SLIGO
Strandhill

Strandhill

No one there over the weekend, place deserted, maybe taking a holiday before opening at Easter, There be no hassle getting our field as per last year.

SHUGGIE

shuggie

Club Member
October 27, 2006
SLIGO
If Strandhill is going to happen we need to generate some interest, I've PM'ed Jim on NBOC and I'll put something on T2I.

I suggest a run to Florence Court Co Fermanagh to see the marble Arch caves if they are open.

dazza

Club Member
Club Member
March 20, 2007
Ballymoney Co.Antrim
THE LIST

Ruairi, Edel, & Lucy
Hugh Ann and Julie
Dazza Emma Family and bus
Tom + 1

cut and paste people, this is a fantastic campout, in a great spot with great people, if you are going to one event this year, go to this one!!!!!

any ideas of numbers from NBOC and T2I yet???