Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

March 24th, 25th 2007 :: Volksworld

P

Paul C

there will be a fair contingent of us from rule6 / IDA at the show as always, we will have to meet up at some point over the weekend with the eircooled lot :)

be good to catch up with you lot again :D

cheers
paul :D

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
Paul C said:
there will be a fair contingent of us from rule6 / IDA at the show as always, we will have to meet up at some point over the weekend with the eircooled lot :)

be good to catch up with you lot again :D

cheers
paul :D

deffo :)

darren

Club Member
Club Member
January 21, 2007
Kildare
Hi all,

Myself, Eugene, Paul, Alan, and Syl have our tickets booked already.
Looking forward to the show and seeing everyone again for Volksworld '07. :D

See you all there.........

darren

Club Member
Club Member
January 21, 2007
Kildare
Many thanks Tom,

Congrat's on the ghia, just love them... Very impressed with the site. Looking forward to getting down to yourself. Talk to you early in the week.

Cheers

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
Booked it tonight - from Shannon to Stanstead with Ger, and staying in the same hotel as the rest of ye. Looking forward to it now. I was thrilled to get flights for 2c return, but baffled as to how they ended up €53 and I am not allowed bring a bag (that is €9 extra). It is just blatant false advertising. Anyways - can't wait.

S

Suze

will someone bring me back a souvenier? sticker, mug? something like that :D :D plllleeeeaaaaasssseee

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
so who is going to this anyway - so far it is

Ger
Ruairi
Tom
Claire
Eamonn
Brian

anyone else?? Should be great show and the flights and hotel are only about €150 all in. you would spend that in the pub!!

woolydave

Club Member
Club Member
November 16, 2006
Kildare
We will be there on the Saturday morning at about 7am. I have been given a traders pass as a friend of mine has got a pitch selling his wares. We did the same last year and it was great as we could have a good walk through the traders stands to get some bits and pieces without the husstle and busstle.

Hope to see you all there.