Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

March 24th, 25th 2007 :: Volksworld

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
Hi Everybody I just got an email from Volksworld its that time of year again, somthing to look foward to after the winter. here's the add

www.volksworld.com

We are pleased to announce that the 2007 VolksWorld Show will be held on the 24th and 25th March at Sandown Park, Esher.

This years VolksWorld Show looks set to be the best yet, with even more to see and do, donít miss:

* Top class show cars
* All matter of Vee Dub trade stands
* Kids entertainment
* The renowned Swapmeet area
* Family friendly camping
* The legendary Bugstuff
* And much more to be announced nearer the time.

Book your tickets today and save up to 25%, simply visit www.volksworld.com or call 01733 385 172

Ticket Type Gate Price Advance price Saving!
Saturday Adult £13.00 £10.00 23%
Saturday Child £4.25 £3.25 25%
Sunday Adult £13.00 £10.00 23%
Sunday Child £4.25 £3.25 25%
Weekend Adult Only available in advance £15.00
Weekend Child Only available in advance £15.00
Camping (per plot) Only available in advance £21.00

About 2 years ago we had a group of about 18 people from the three clubs Southern Volks Folks, NBOC and T2 Ireland and we had a great time and all stayed in the one hotel.

Hotel Information: Chessington
Chessington
Leatherhead Road
Chessington
Surrey
KT9 2NE
http://www.premiertravelinn.com
t: 08701 977 057
F: 01372 720889
Monday - Thursday
From £67 per room
per night
Friday - Sunday
From £60 per room
per night
Higher rates apply during key events
Directions
From M25 (J9), head towards Kingston on A243 for approximately 2 miles. The hotel is next to Chessington World of Adventures.

So lets do it again and make it bigger and the four clubs there (one big happy VW family) and fill the Chessington or if any one know of a hotel a little bit closer to Esher (Although the bar staff now know us and do serve us after 11pm)

P

Paul C

would love to brian

but unfortunately we have alternative arrangements already sorted as we are staying with, and going out for a big dinner on the saturday night with a load of the english and welsh contingent from the show.

but we will definitely hook up over the weekend at some point im sure :D
cheers
paul :D

Claire

October 24, 2006
Tubbercurry, Co. Sligo
We will definitely be going to this one again in 2007. Will try to travel and stay with the group this time....went from Knock airport and stayed in a travelinn down the road from ye last time....but we were there for the grub and the drink.....great weekend...great show!!!! 8)

S

Suze

Don't think Id be able to make this one, already planning Gti International and Edition 38 :help: all donations welcome :lol:

M

mccorrymark

Re: Volksworld show 2007 - March 24th and 25th

Re: Volksworld show 2007 - March 24th and 25th

Brian Raftery said:
So lets do it again and make it bigger and the four clubs there (one big happy VW family) and fill the Chessington or if any one know of a hotel a little bit closer to Esher (Although the bar staff now know us and do serve us after 11pm)

24hr drinking rules neway now :p

Claire

October 24, 2006
Tubbercurry, Co. Sligo
I have just booked the ryanair flights for myself and Tom - same as Brian and the other lads

Ryanair

Saturday March 24th 2007
Dublin - London-Gatwick - 8:00am

Sunday March 25th 2007
London-Gatwick - Dublin - 8:45pm

All in for the two it was 135.22 -

Ruairi - are you going to this one....can share the car hire :D

Claire

October 24, 2006
Tubbercurry, Co. Sligo
anyone else for this?

we are booked on these flights:

Ryanair

Saturday March 24th 2007
Dublin - London-Gatwick - 8:00am

Sunday March 25th 2007
London-Gatwick - Dublin - 8:45pm

Brian
Claire & Tom
Magpie
Ruairi

Claire

October 24, 2006
Tubbercurry, Co. Sligo
keeping it Vw, just booked a car like my own with europcar to use during this show weekend :lol: :lol: :lol: not guaranteed to get it though.... :(

travelinn booked aswell now - 8)

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
I am beyond broke right now, but I will try to make this if the flights are still reasonable by next month. Actually - I will try hard - looks very good.