Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Lough Derg run leaving from Nenagh, Sat 22nd June!!!

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
1: Banaltra/Alice
2: Coxy
3: Aoife
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:

Come on folks, this is a great, well thought out run through beautiful scenery so what's stopping you? You'll be giving out when the winter kicks in and there's nothing going on so lets see some names added to that list.

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Come on peeps! Surely there has to be more than this with driveable VWs in the Galway, Cork, Limerick, Clare, Tipp area???? If the full morning doesn't suit, why not come along for a snack in Mountshannon or maybe Killaloe?

1: Banaltra/Alice
2: Coxy
3: Aoife
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Alice, it looks like it's going to be a great day and if the weather holds up your laughing.

Not looking good for me, I'll text ya Saturday if that changes.

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
Hey Mikey, I'll keep the fingers crossed u can make it. Should be great and some beautiful scenery on route!!!! It's been a while since I was on a decent length spin in convoy!

kvinyl

Club Member
Club Member
February 20, 2007
Galway
I'm still not sure myself, at the moment it's not looking good but I'll be doing my best to get to ye...

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
Well guys, were down to 2 cars for this convoy, which is as small as a convoy can get so we decided to quit while we were not so ahead, hehe. It is a nice run so hopefully we'll get to do it sometime in the future, but sadly we won't be doing it tomorrow.