Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Lough Derg run leaving from Nenagh, Sat 22nd June!!!

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
Hey guys, myself, Aoife and Rez are organising a run along the the scenic route around Lough Derg. Its a 2 hour drive but were planning on stopping half way for a bit of pub grub to break up the journey.

So the plan is meet in Nenagh, in Woodies Car Park at 11am on Sat 22nd June.

When were all ready to the hit the road we can do the scenic route past Terryglass up to Portumna and around to Gorteeny, Mountshannon, Scarriff, Killaloe, Ballina and finishing back in Nenagh again. We're open to suggestions of where to stop for some grub for lunch to break up the journey. Maybe Mountshannon?

The route is on google map at: http://goo.gl/maps/lrQYe

Last edited:

duts

Club Member
Club Member
January 31, 2010
Laois
did ya leave out Liam on purpose or was it just an oversight? i'll have to check with the boss whats happening then before I can commit

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
Sadly Liam is otherwise engaged at an event that requires him to cling film some drunk naked guy to a tree in a very public place while taking pics etc etc. He has a stag of a friend to go to so I'll have to represent this time. R u disappointed duts?

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
Found out today that I have to work :( I'm still hopeful that I'll get a swap.
Aoife will still be there in the bug.

1: Banaltra/Alice
2: Coxy
3: Aoife

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
Anyone else up for this?
As mentioned in a different thread I'm busting to have the beetle ready by Saturday so Aoife can take it.
I'm gutted I have to work myself and can't go.