Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

LIMERICK VW SHOW 2011 , Sunday May 29th

mintman

Club Member
Club Member
December 23, 2009
meath
home now ,was a good turnout from eircooled,very impressive
Well done to Kev for pissin off the merc club!(his music was to loud!!:helpme:)
beag s car looks savage
Trevs Audi has to be car of show,amazing work and finish there.
thanks Liam for letting me hop in the bus ,my first time in a split ,class bus man

mintman

Club Member
Club Member
December 23, 2009
meath
a20eb8f5.jpg

knk

Club Member
Club Member
October 12, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
Just home from the show...absolutely thrilled to see Trev roll into the car park about 12:30pm and park smack bang in the middle with nobody around him. Within seconds half the crowd surrounded his car like flies on shit...but this aint shit, this is one of the best cars I've seen built on this little island in a long long time! Pictures do not do this car justice lads. The paintwork is flawless, the interior is class, the engine bay is hot and overall it ticks all the boxes for a show winner.

I could of sat for hours with a chair taking in all the detail. Well done Trev, an absolute cracking build thread ending in a truely unique car!

Now someone please tell me he won Best of Show...(myself and Rocky hit the road before the prize givings).

DSC_0012-3.jpg

Last edited:

Kieran53

Club Member
Club Member
October 13, 2008
Cork
Good day out. Trev's car really was stunning in every way. Impossible to even get a photo of it without someone getting in the way.

Here's a few snaps.

P5294106.JPG

P5294097.JPG

P5294115.JPG

P5294102.JPG

P5294105.JPG

P5294098.JPG

P5294111.JPG

P5294101.JPG

P5294100.JPG

P5294103.JPG

P5294104.JPG

P5294099.JPG

kvinyl

Club Member
Club Member
February 20, 2007
Galway
Trev the Audi looks like it stole the show. Excellent job.

It did by a mile, never seen a crowd assemble around a car so fast as when Trev arrived in first... :D

Car's a credit to you Trev, everything just works so well on it...beautiful bright work set against the miles deep paint...stunning...:rate10:

btw, you have your own fan thread after starting over on vagdrivers...!

kvinyl

Club Member
Club Member
February 20, 2007
Galway
oh yeah, cheers to the Rez and Mac for the tunes today, gave a great chilled vibe to the show...:cool:

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Bloody shattered, left Limerick early enough presume Trev won a prize ?

Trev, the Audi....its unreal, flawless, everything is just right. The detail is incrediable
it's unreal. Really impressed, think you've set a new standard.

Nice turnout, weather didn't compare to last year but the rain held out for the day.

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
Who has all the pics so? I'm wrecked. Had planned to make it to the show very early and set up the Eircooled spot and music. Less than a mile from the show the van broke down. Felt like there was dirt in the carb. Big thanks to the guy in the jeep who pulled in behind me and offered to tow me to the show. I don't think he's on here but it was appreciated! I finally got it going myself and nursed it the last bit.
Enjoyed djing today but was more than happy to hand over to Mac when he arrived. I could see a crowd gathering around Trevs Audi when he arrived earlier (well done mate) but couldn't leave my post. Finally got help to tackle the engine with help from Eamon and Podsy and Sid with tools borrowed from Donal and Beag. Club spirit in full effect!!
Well done to the winners. Hopefully we'll be invited back next year. My fault if we're not. (Sorry) Apparently I pissed off a few flat cappers. Fuckin hope I did too. See you next Tuesdays!!!! LOL

Arrived home on 3 cylinders. Engine overhaul on the agenda asap!

beag

Club Member
Club Member
July 16, 2009
Tipperary
Great Day out today.

Trev's Audi was the highlight of the show.
Really impressed with the amount of detail put into it.............:rate10: