Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

LIMERICK VW SHOW 2011 , Sunday May 29th

ann73

Club Member
Club Member
June 21, 2010
ardclough
Suits me Liam, where and what time?

Although I may be coming in the T25 as I've still a hundred and one things to do on the Derby and the '67 starter is fecked so can't bring that either. :(

what time is it kicking of at? liam recons meet at applegreen rathcoole or esso at kill....just need a time that suits dub members and munster crew too...

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
I might meet you there also, depend how the morning goes
I'd say you'd want to on the road earlier than 10.30?
Meeting at half 10 realistically means getting on the road by 11. You'd need to be almost in Limerick at that time!!

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
dunno what ye want to do but there's a vagdriver's convoy meeting near Portlaoise at 8.30. I presume they'd be there for 11ish...

I don't know if I'm going to be ready to go down on the saturday evening or whether it'll be a Sunday morning trip...

beag

Club Member
Club Member
July 16, 2009
Tipperary
dunno what ye want to do but there's a vagdriver's convoy meeting near Portlaoise at 8.30. I presume they'd be there for 11ish...

I don't know if I'm going to be ready to go down on the saturday evening or whether it'll be a Sunday morning trip...

Is there an 8.30am on a Sunday?

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
I might meet you there also, depend how the morning goes
I'd say you'd want to on the road earlier than 10.30?

Great road down, sure we'll flie. Its looking unlilkey that I'll make it lads.
Set a time, and sure if I'm going to be able I'll see ya there.

knk

Club Member
Club Member
October 12, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
I have one here you can borrow, it hasn't been tested in a while but should be ok.

Cheers Michael...I might just do that! If you read this before leaving for work can you throw it in the car and I'll meet you tomorrow during the day. Thats offcourse if you are working in Dublin on Friday! :) I'll ring you in the morning either way. ;)

kvinyl

Club Member
Club Member
February 20, 2007
Galway
Anyone up for a convoy from Galway / Clare to Limerick? Vagdrivers are meeting in Oranmore at 8.45ish so probably be reaching Bunratty at 9.45ish?

BRENDANGOBRIEN

Club Member
Club Member
November 11, 2008
clare
Anyone up for a convoy from Galway / Clare to Limerick? Vagdrivers are meeting in Oranmore at 8.45ish so probably be reaching Bunratty at 9.45ish?
Might be able to meet you in Bunratty at 9.45, my father will be with me aswell. I say might as I'm going to the match on Saturday, so it could be a late start to the day on Sunday. I'll ring you Sunday morning to let you know if I'll be there.

kvinyl

Club Member
Club Member
February 20, 2007
Galway
Might be able to meet you in Bunratty at 9.45, my father will be with me aswell. I say might as I'm going to the match on Saturday, so it could be a late start to the day on Sunday. I'll ring you Sunday morning to let you know if I'll be there.

Groovy, sounds good. Got a call earlier today from the other Brendan so he'll be along as well with one or two others.

BRENDANGOBRIEN

Club Member
Club Member
November 11, 2008
clare
Groovy, sounds good. Got a call earlier today from the other Brendan so he'll be along as well with one or two others.
Was talking to Brendan aswell today, looks like there will be a few of us at Bunratty. All we want now is the weather to be good.

beetlebug

Club Member
Club Member
January 1, 2010
celbridge
Suits me Liam, where and what time?

Although I may be coming in the T25 as I've still a hundred and one things to do on the Derby and the '67 starter is fecked so can't bring that either. :(

Thinking of leaving esso kill at 8.45.... What d'ya think... Too early?

knk

Club Member
Club Member
October 12, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
I was thinking about 9am but 8.45am will do. ;)

Not home long after a quick trip down to Rocky to pick up a loan of a starter for the '67. Just heading out to the garage to bench test it now. :)