Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Limerick Show 2018 - 27th May

danzig

Club Member
Club Member
December 31, 2008
dublin
www.facebook.com
Sorry I couldn't stop to give you a hand Paul, glad you weren’t stuck there too long.

I had to nurse my own bus the whole way from limerick to Dublin and then to navan with no idle, the 2 tolls and that massive tailback from portlaoise to the roadworks in naas were not fun! It cut out a couple of times when I lost concentration and forgot to keep revving the engine, once in the tailback, and once going through navan town center at a roundabout, but I eventually got the bus back the garage at 8pm, 5 hours after I left the show in limerick!

I had a great day in limerick at the show chatting away to anyone who would listen to me ramble on about my rusty bus, It was great to have the bus out on the road for 3 days the weekend, covering 400+ miles in the slow lane :ROFLMAO:

roll on Vantastival this weekend!

stump

Club Member
Club Member
April 25, 2011
dundalk ireland
No Title

Didn't get much time either Kev... but here's a few.
Some from The Campsite..
A few from B + Q
and 1 heading into the show..

Attachments

• photo25465.jpg
    photo25465.jpg
    482.3 KB · Views: 1
  • photo25466.jpg
    photo25466.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 1
  • photo25467.jpg
    photo25467.jpg
    416.9 KB · Views: 1
  • photo25468.jpg
    photo25468.jpg
    487.1 KB · Views: 1
  • photo25469.jpg
    photo25469.jpg
    474.2 KB · Views: 1
  • photo25470.jpg
    photo25470.jpg
    357.6 KB · Views: 1
  • photo25471.jpg
    photo25471.jpg
    419.2 KB · Views: 1
  • photo25472.jpg
    photo25472.jpg
    416.6 KB · Views: 1
  • photo25473.jpg
    photo25473.jpg
    367.9 KB · Views: 1

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
my few photos.

first of all: B&Q. I was amazed by the turnout there. It goes to show, if you ask people do make an extra effort, they will! Well done to Kev for masterminding all this ;)

h503ALK.jpg

eHKKtQn.jpg

H24Z0oh.jpg

pqupMFJ.jpg

Hq0EfkI.jpg

ma64kAZ.jpg

then at the show:

alvPXWv.jpg

wl5UoLf.jpg

pChIqXq.jpg

dTeIY2S.jpg

GkwcRCe.jpg

7739fvV.jpg

JwBGXDb.jpg

gREKE7W.jpg

FaDuLZc.jpg

4QNBLNo.jpg

zcteo54.jpg

5xW9srj.jpg

lWxKfJP.jpg

CMf04Et.jpg

quU6jdK.jpg

Z3kv5CS.jpg

jmecbN5.jpg

m66UFsy.jpg

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Well done Kev. What a super turnout of aircooled VeeDubs. It was a great success and it's all down to you driving this from an idea at the AGM through to organising the meet-up, arranging the pre-pay at B&Q and then to the impressive Eircooled cruise into the show last Sunday.

Fair play Kev, you played a blinder and did Eircooled proud (y)

............I even spotted Duts bopping to the beats at the show :cool:

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
Well done Kev. What a super turnout of aircooled VeeDubs. It was a great success and it's all down to you driving this from an idea at the AGM through to organising the meet-up, arranging the pre-pay at B&Q and then to the impressive Eircooled cruise into the show last Sunday.

Fair play Kev, you played a blinder and did Eircooled proud (y)

Cheers. Setting up all the gear took longer than expected so I was late flying back in the daily to hand over the stickers and rearview mirror signs.
I rang Trev to say I was running late and enquired how many had turned up there. He jokingly said about 7 or 8 and I was actually happy with that.
I couldn't have expected over 40 to turn up at the meeting point!

Well done to every person who met there. I hope ye enjoyed the convoy. We don't do them enough anymore.

We'll pick another show again next year and promote the bejaysus out of it to club members.

I have to give a massive shout to my pregnant wife who designed and made the Rearview Mirror signs, drove my daily to the show with extra speakers (too much gear already in van), doubled back for me when the van spat a plug, polished my van that morning while I was setting up and stayed behind me the whole way back home (slowly) in case the plug came out again. I'm a lucky boy.