Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Limerick monthly meetings

paddiad55

Club Member
Club Member
May 31, 2012
Limerick
A couple of definite no-shows so far and with the weather so shitty at the moment it might be as well to call this months meeting off. If anyone is really on for it, post their interest here and we'll see if it's worthwhile. Or we can put it back a week and see who is available or interested then. Intending participants please post comments here so we know where we stand. Safe motoring.

eyebrows63

Club Member
Club Member
September 4, 2008
limerick
No Title

weather so shitty at the moment i Don't know what you can see but this is the view from my bedroom

Attachments

• photo25007.jpg
    photo25007.jpg
    408.1 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: Coxy

paddiad55

Club Member
Club Member
May 31, 2012
Limerick
Niiice. As it turns out I'm in hospital at the minute for a routine procedure so no driving for 24 hours so I will not be there either. Anyone want to do it next tuesday instead?

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Niiice. As it turns out I'm in hospital at the minute for a routine procedure so no driving for 24 hours so I will not be there either. Anyone want to do it next tuesday instead?

I'm afraid I can't commit to anything right now as my evenings are gone most nights now but I will attend any night I am free.

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Hi Laura. I'm afraid the Limerick meeting faded away as the numbers weren't there. Some of us work away on different days during the week, others on shift work and so on which meant there were less and less each month. Hopefully in time the numbers will build back up but for now I'm afraid they are no more :(