Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Limerick monthly meetings

paddiad55

Club Member
Club Member
May 31, 2012
Limerick
Next Tuesday, 2nd June is the next date for Limerick meeting at the usual time and place. I will not be there myself, heading off tomorrow for a few days despite the bad weather. Whoever is there will someone put up a post or a few pictures.

bugeye

Club Member
Club Member
May 18, 2009
Limerick
Monthly Limerick meet this Tuesday coming.
I should make it in the beetle this time..............for a change.
Maybe a spin out the road too if people interested in that.

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
It does for some odd reason.

I don't know why but I must ask some of the ladies who stand on the corners or the men driving slowly by why it is such a busy street at night. I'm sure they'll know........ ;)

bugeye

Club Member
Club Member
May 18, 2009
Limerick
Weather was shocking.......but it didn't prevent a 100% aircooled meet taking place.
Here are the pics

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    679.6 KB · Views: 1
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    956.7 KB · Views: 1
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    687.9 KB · Views: 1
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    693.2 KB · Views: 1
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    794.6 KB · Views: 1

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
wow, rare enough these days for the aircooled display not to be polluted with those watercooled abominations. Tony would be thrilled with that turnout!! :)

paddiad55

Club Member
Club Member
May 31, 2012
Limerick
Monthly Limerick meet this Tuesday coming.
I should make it in the beetle this time..............for a change.
Maybe a spin out the road too if people interested in that.

Fair play Diarmuid, never even thought about it this month. I wouldn't have been there anyway, spent tuesday battling wind and rain on Inisbofin. The joys of an Irish summer eh?

bugeye

Club Member
Club Member
May 18, 2009
Limerick
Bump for the monthly meet Tuesday night at chalkes. Hopefully weather will pick up a bit by then. See ya there.

bugeye

Club Member
Club Member
May 18, 2009
Limerick
A good turnout alright. Coxy's bus was looking well with its new stripes. Only took couple pics with phone.20150804_203505.jpg20150804_203529.jpg

paddiad55

Club Member
Club Member
May 31, 2012
Limerick
Tuesday coming, the 6th, for meeting at Chawkes. Not sure what the weather is to be, think it could be bad, but if anyone is interested in going will they post here.