Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

June 1st 2008 :: Limerick VW Show

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
if this car was lower before it must have been insane to drive ,nice to have met ya ..

limerickshow08019.jpg

Look underneath and you'll probably see a lawnmower blade! (y)

Dirty1

Club Member
Club Member
November 22, 2006
Wicked-low
www.dirtyhabits.ie
Nice to meet the few of you I met! Deckie I love your car but its suffering from altitude sickness!!! Would look sooooo good lowered! Dont worry about the handling, a well set up lowered car drives real well!

I panned out about 4 times on the way down, sparks where reported on the bridge just before Racket Haall. Then I hit hard entering Birdhill on a trench that was filled in but the tarmac had sank. I never even saw it! Bent the muffler up when I got back home, pulling out of the petrol station!

Who's Cian?? Someone introduced themselves but I didnt know them, so sorry if it was you!

Last edited:
R

Rich-vw

Any more pics of the '67? I hear it won best of show?

Thanks,
Rich
had a great day at this ,it was made even better by being asked to drive down the blue beetle in pic,if the first ever aircooled car you get to drive is a car of this quaility i think i may have been spoilt rotten..

limerickshow08005.jpg

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
When I finished talking to Wayne I was walking past the car and I heard one guy say to his wife in his best country accent "sure one load a shoppin in dare and yad have de wires cut, never mind if I was to take it to de mart" Classic :ROFLMAO:

R

Rich-vw

No chance! I will quite happily take your new split though :ROFLMAO:

Welcome to Eircoooled Rich.

:getreal:

:ROFLMAO:

Thanks for the pics, still looks sweet. Hope I can get out to see it some time in the summer.