Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Jumpstart 2015

56oval

Club Member
Club Member
September 10, 2007
n.i
Cheers Paul. The weather is the one thing we can't control so I'm not going to worry about it. If it's dry then people will come along, get a goodie bag, look at all the VWs on show, chill out and have a great day and should the worst happen and it's rained off then there's..................................

With lots of this inside.......

I hope your BBQ goes well too but if you don't get the preferred BBQ weather may I recommend the above backup plan (y)

Do they have a bnb?

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
nice one, might make it this year :D

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!

Rumour has it that Padraig is going all out for Jumpstart 2015 by having his collection ready in time for the Trip to Tipp (y)

Good on ya Padraig. Now that's commitment ;)

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
A little Friday update:

This year we're inviting some of the traders who are a big part of our VW scene to set up a stall and so far we are delighted to tell you that Caroline Cowan will have her Curious Ewe stall, Jon White from VW Spares will be selling his wares and Eircooled will also have a stall selling merchandise and memberships.

Rez has very kindly agreed to be the Jumpstart DJ again this year and we're extremely grateful - it's a big commitment from Kev as this means he is working for the day and won't get to circulate and enjoy the event like the rest of us so fair play to Kev (y)

duts

Club Member
Club Member
January 31, 2010
Laois
A little Friday update:

This year we're inviting some of the traders who are a big part of our VW sceneHe's set up a stall and so far we are delighted to tell you that Caroline Cowan will have her Curious Ewe stall, Jon White from VW Spares will be selling his wares and Eircooled will also have a stall selling merchandise and memberships.

Rez has very kindly agreed to be the Jumpstart DJ again this year and we're extremely grateful - it's a big commitment from Kev as this means he is working for the day and won't get to circulate and enjoy the event like the rest of us so fair play to Kev (y)
Agh jaysus.............again?? Working for the day me hole all he does is plug in his i pod, a poxy chimp could do that!! Hes shite alwell

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Agh jaysus.............again?? Working for the day me hole all he does is plug in his i pod, a poxy chimp could do that!! Hes shite alwell

1hr14mins to reply????? Duts, I'm shocked and I'm sure Kev is wondering if you're losing your touch or perhaps you do actually like his music ;)

I think now is the time to admit you've got a couple of pairs of 'DJ Kev spins my disc' t-shirts and hoodies :p

kvinyl

Club Member
Club Member
February 20, 2007
Galway
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!

Rumour has it that Padraig is going all out for Jumpstart 2015 by having his collection ready in time for the Trip to Tipp (y)

Good on ya Padraig. Now that's commitment ;)

No bother Cathal, still haven't unloaded from the last show so better get my finger out...

volkswagen-car-transport-china-1.jpg

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
I'm thrilled to to say that CM Signs have very kindly offered to sponsor Jumpstart 2015 (y)

Without support from companies like CM Signs, Jumpstart would fall flat on its arse so thanks have to go out to Brian & Graham for their support and I hope you might also support these guys in your day to day business.

CM Signs supply businesses throughout Ireland with shop front graphics and signs, campaign posters and signage. They can also design and tailor your company vehicle branding to suit your requirements and of course, they will apply the vinyl wraps and signage to your company vehicles so the sky is the limit when it comes to getting your company message out there! With a design facility in-house, printing, fitting and consultation, CM Signs really is the one stop shop for all your signage and promotional needs. www.cmsigns.net

Last edited: