Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

July 5th 2009 :: Terenure :: Irish Classic and Vintage Motorshow

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
This will be the major Irish show the club will be promoting and attending this year. It has been the most successful show for us over the last two years and is also a big show for SVF and various aircooled car clubs so the turnout of aircooled cars is really impressive.

At some point information will be available here - http://www.irishjagclub.ie/show.html

Brian did a great job organising this last year so maybe again?? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
Are ye serious?

A car would be one option.

If you are serious - drive up N7, turn south on M50, take Tallaght exit (N81) and drive towards city centre. You'll see signs for the show (and 500 other classics cars going the same way).

Kevin O'Brien

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2008
Dundalk/Dublin
Straight into Dublin on the M7 as far as the M50, then head south and take the junction 11 exit for the N81 Tallaght/Dun Laoghaire. Its a straight run from there to Terenure, passing the Spawell sports centre on the left and through Templeogue Village. Terenure College (where the show is) is about 0.5km the other side of Templeogue Village on your left hand side, across the road from Bushy Park. If you come to Terenure Village you've gone too far.

MAP

EDIT: Beat me to it Mr. Browne!

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Hows things comming on
5 weeks to go?

Well deck,

My plans then where different from now,
It won't make this year as I've started a proper
restoration the interior is out and I'm down to
the floor pan.

I will be at terenure show just in my SEAT:eek:

kongomush

*****youlater
Club Member
November 24, 2008
Dublin
Just wondering what to do when turning up at the event with my camper? Do I pay in as an individual and find the Eircooled area or is there some kind of group rate going on? Any more details about times and access would be cool to.

RattyOval

AKA Deckie
Admin
November 21, 2006
Ballytoooooole .............
Please return with your entry fee before the 14th of JUNE to –
Isabelle Mc Cann, “Eastleigh” 34a, Ballytore Rd., Rathfarnham, Dublin 14.
BUT
The 2009 show will be held on Sunday, July 5th. Entries can be entered for show up to 2:00pm on the day but we ask you to complete the form before arriving and note that the entry fee will be €15 for driver and passenger, with no guarantee of a commemorative plate.