Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

July 19th 2009 :: Eirespares

Rocky

Club Member
Club Member
July 10, 2008
North Wexford
you never said hello!

where's your bus now?

Called over to your bus at one stage, didn't like to disturb you, looked like you were in a coma stretched across the back seat :praying:

The bus is due to arrive in UK next week so hopefully will have it home and road legal for early August!

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Called over to your bus at one stage, didn't like to disturb you, looked like you were in a coma stretched across the back seat :praying:

Yeah, when I called over he had just had food and was fading fast so you were wise to walk away!

IMG_3394.jpg

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
It was a great weekend. The run on Saturday was a different route to last year but the weather was a bit shite but we soldiered on :ROFLMAO:
I had the company of John & Aoife for the run but I don't know how Aoife survived being squished in the back behind the bigger seats I have fitted.
IMG_3185.jpg

Scenery was great
IMG_3186.jpg

IMG_3187.jpg

IMG_3188.jpg

IMG_3168.jpg

IMG_3181.jpg

IMG_3182.jpg

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
I don't know who those guys on the bikes were but they must like VWs cuz they followed us EVERYWHERE! They must have been on drugs because they just randomly stopped in the middle of the road and oncoming carhad to stop which suited us fine because we could go through the junctions so we weren't complaining.
IMG_3189.jpg

IMG_3190.jpg

IMG_3191.jpg

IMG_3192.jpg

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
The main pub in Ardpatrick was closed.......
IMG_3239.jpg

....so we all went to mass instead.
IMG_3255.jpg

Once we were blessed and cleansed of sin we headed back to the Hideout pub in Monard. We were late getting there but that was Liam's fault because we had to wait for him to get out of the church. He and Father Fiddler really seemed to hit it off :blink:
IMG_3302.jpg

The :cooool: gang hung around by the graves, farted and played pocket pool while others went into eat the food that was laid on.
IMG_3304.jpg

Last edited:

69bug

Bugless
Club Member
Once we were blessed and cleansed of sin we headed back to the Hideout pub in Monard. We were late getting there but that was Liam's fault because we had to wait for him to get out of the church. He and Father Fiddler really seemed to hit it off :blink:
IMG_3302.jpg

Judging by the photo it's you who has his arse facing the church all the rest have their back's to the wall :ROFLMAO:

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Judging by the photo it's you who has his arse facing the church all the rest have their back's to the wall :ROFLMAO:

.....aparently he couldn't keep his hands off his chalice when he caught a glimpse of my beeeeeeeeeeeehind :ROFLMAO:
When you got it, flaunt it!

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Teresa won a prize and asked that I take a picture of her car and the prize. I asked her to stand with it to which she told me to fupp off and not to take any pics of her so here is her prize & her immaculate '65 Beetle

IMG_3562-1.jpg

IMG_3563-1.jpg

Well, would you look at this, I did take pictures :muahaha:

IMG_3552-1.jpg

IMG_3553-1.jpg

IMG_3555-1.jpg

IMG_3556-1.jpg

IMG_3564-1.jpg

IMG_3565.jpg

IMG_3566-1.jpg

IMG_3567-1.jpg

IMG_3569-1.jpg

IMG_3570-1.jpg

By the way, CONGRATULATIONS TERESA (y)

vdubber

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
June 5, 2007
Cork
.....aparently he couldn't keep his hands off his chalice when he caught a glimpse of my beeeeeeeeeeeehind :ROFLMAO:
When you got it, flaunt it!

funny you should say that.

i also have this pic, note guy behind you checking out your toosh!

must be the tight jeans and your fabulously odd walk.

DSC_7119.jpg