Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

July 19th 2009 :: Eirespares

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
great day out and night before, a few of the Eircooled regulars took home trophies, congrats to them all!!

I'll have a few pics up tomorrow when I get home...

anyone see Glenn & Colin William's split at the end of the show. LOVE it, steampunk-tastic ;)

d800e550.jpg

7a5fd025.jpg

5a9e8ba0.jpg

b13c9224.jpg

558f9231.jpg

Had a great laugh this weekend, thanks to all involved. :D

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
What a great weekend!! Great to meet a few of ye that I hadn't met before. Pity we didn't organize another run amongst ourselves after the show for anyone interested. The weather was MUCH better today. Won't have pics up till Wednesday but Aoife took well over 100! :photo: Thanx Banaltra for having us over. My recollection of last night is still a little hazy. :ROFLMAO:

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
What a great weekend!! Great to meet a few of ye that I hadn't met before. Pity we didn't organize another run amongst ourselves after the show for anyone interested. The weather was MUCH better today. Won't have pics up till Wednesday but Aoife took well over 100! :photo: Thanx Banaltra for having us over. My recollection of last night is still a little hazy. :ROFLMAO:

I didn't even know it was you (username) until late today, we need badges made up. :ROFLMAO:

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
I didn't even know it was you (username) until late today, we need badges made up. :ROFLMAO:
I completely agree. (Maybe a few stickers with our usernames for our cars?) I went around all day asking...... " and who are you on the website" :ROFLMAO:

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
Jaysus, I don't have the balls to wear a suit like that!!!! :surrender:
Fair play to him tho, he got more attention than most of the bugs. :lol2:

vdubber

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
June 5, 2007
Cork
am wrecked!

the weather yesterday was worse than today, but i enjoyed it more. my head was splitting today.

apologies to justin for being so slow on the way up from cork.

thanks to cathal for letting aoife and i tag along in his car for the run, and to the biker guys who made the whole thing go so smoothly.

mrs. doyle did us proud with the cakes and tea.

huge thanks to alice and her poor parents for putting up with all of us last night. her hospitality was amazing. herself and michele never stopped smiling or asking us if we were ok for everything.
DSC_7101.jpg

DSC_7111.jpg

DSC_7115.jpg

DSC_7135.jpg

DSC_7195.jpg

DSC_7245.jpg

DSC_7216.jpg

DSC_7258.jpg

DSC_7258.jpg

DSC_7265.jpg

DSC_7268.jpg

DSC_7296.jpg

DSC_7328.jpg

DSC_7334.jpg

DSC_7349.jpg

Rocky

Club Member
Club Member
July 10, 2008
North Wexford
I completely agree. (Maybe a few stickers with our usernames for our cars?) I went around all day asking...... " and who are you on the website" :ROFLMAO:

I find that i recognise the cars and can put a username with a car, however putting a face to the username is the problem!

Photobucket very slow tonight but did manage to load these ....

IMG_2969.jpg

IMG_2974.jpg

IMG_2976.jpg

IMG_2993.jpg

IMG_2999.jpg

IMG_3000.jpg

IMG_3001.jpg