Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Ireland adventure 2015

Dirty1

Club Member
Club Member
November 22, 2006
Wicked-low
www.dirtyhabits.ie
Eilish saw the Split bug an White bug going in opposite directions on the N11 this evening. I guess they're staying at Hidden Valley, Rathdrum. Unfortunatly I was working late tonight so didn't get a chance to drop over.

Pete67

Club Member
Club Member
December 15, 2012
Castlederg. NW
The vehicles look great in the square. How incredible is the split bug trailer combo - respect. Sorry I didn't make it down, am actually heading Newcastle way tomorrow and hitting the mountains a day or two before the Kilbroney show on Saturday and couldn't get dispensation for the extra day!

Anyone know what our dutch friends plans are tomorrow? When heading out of Newcastle etc?

stump

Club Member
Club Member
April 25, 2011
dundalk ireland
not exactly sure... some of them are in Slive donard hotel in newcastle and the rest are in Tollymore Forest Park 2 miles from newcastle.
They leave tomorrow for Larne.. don't know what time though...

johnnyg

Club Member
Club Member
August 23, 2010
Athy
I love Deckies oval.It looks the business.It's really the first time I've seen it here.

Mart

January 22, 2015
Holland
Everyone today come home, we want to thank everyone for your warm welcome. we enjoyed your beautiful Ireland.
If I have time whatever post pictures here.
Now clean up all the stuff.
Wash the bus.And looking back on a nice trip
thanks to everyone

Mart and the rest of the group