Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Insurance & membership

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
Hi Duffmancb. I processed your membership pack last night and it'll go in the post tomorrow. In the mean time, I'll pm you your membership number in a few minutes once I've checked the database.
stand by...

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
When did you send your payment voyager1?

I'm the club membership secretary andIl I get to the membership applications as quickly as I can, usually within a day or maybe two of payment.

Eircooled is run by volunteers so duties have to be worked around our daily lives and routines. If I haven't already, I'll process your application tonight and email your membership number to you. Your Welcome Pack will follow by post.

I hope you understand.
Trev

Reactions: Rez

Mo. C187

Club Member
Club Member
July 10, 2019
Ireland
Hello lads. Can you send me my member ID number please? I payed for membership last night via PayPal and have recieved no confirmation as yet. I'd really appreciate if you could get back to me please. Thank you.

duts

Club Member
Club Member
January 31, 2010
Laois
Hello lads. Can you send me my member ID number please? I payed for membership last night via PayPal and have recieved no confirmation as yet. I'd really appreciate if you could get back to me please. Thank you.

Trev is on hols at the min I'm sure he'll get to you as soon as possible.

Mo. C187

Club Member
Club Member
July 10, 2019
Ireland
Trev is on hols at the min I'm sure he'll get to you as soon as possible.

Ahh I see. Thank you for the reply. Is he the only admin who deals with memberships? If there are more admins would you be kind enough to tag them in this please? Thank you.

R

Rotormac

Greetings all. Just joined up on Friday last. Paid sub via PayPal and need membership number for our friendly insurer.
Thanks in advance,
Philip.

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Hi Philip

Welcome to Eircooled. Trev is the man who sorts the membership numbers - they're not automatically generated upon payment so he can only do this after work and family commitments are out of the way.

I think Trev may be away for the next day or two but he will sort you out the minute he's back online.

Thanks

Cathal

PP Bristol

Club Member
Club Member
August 21, 2019
Ireland
Hello - PP Bristol here (just joined club - payment sent today via Paypal). I would be grateful if my membership number could be sent via email to me when you have a chance this week. Thank you. Tony

DMullane

Club Member
Club Member
March 6, 2020
Ireland
Hi guys,

Joined the club Friday morning and payment sent :)

If you could forward the membership idea when you get a chance [for insurance purposes] that would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Dave

Kiks

May 15, 2021
Can we send an application form online instead using An Post ?
Paypal paid, would love to get a membership ID.

Regards

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
Hi Kiks, of course! If you didn't include your postal address with the PayPal payment then just PM me the details and I'll set you up before Monday morning. If you did include the postal address then you don't have to do any more, I'll look after it.
Trev

Nad_30

May 22, 2021
Hello,
What is the rule for Family membership? Is there a special application form for it to complete?
Thank you.

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
Hi Nad 30

No special rule or extra cost. Just include the names of the family members you wish to include in your membership. I'll be sure to list them in the membership letter for you.

Trev