Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Insurance & membership

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
You just did.

Brian Raftery hasn't surfaced after the weekend at Volksworld yet, but I'm sure he'll sort you out when he sees this. In the meantime, just tell FI that you don't have your number yet, but will ASAP.

Conoro

Club Member
Club Member
April 14, 2014
Dublin
Hello Brian ,

I sent membership through to you via the paypal option - did you recieve it ? I need my I D number for Insurance on my new van with First Ireland .
My name is Conor O Connor and address is
232 Griffith Ave,
DRumcondra,
Dublin 9

below is the paypal details :
[h=2]You sent a payment[/h]Transaction ID: 05P973188H3858904
Dear conor o'conor,
You sent a payment for €25.00 EUR to Eircooled.
Please note that it may take a little while for this payment to appear in the Recent Activity list on your Account Overview.
tKK2KQA-Vcfw6YcmEbTdrCI6ik_Y0tOL9GkOwcdsYjpikB6_wvkjFgzsRQCi0ZjEigrOyWTCKQsMBCnNNQr1kFWg9N0=s0-d-e1-ft

Your monthly account statement is available anytime; just log in to your account at https://www.paypal.com/ie/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_history. To correct any errors, please contact us through our Help Center at https://www.paypal.com/ie/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_contact_us.

Amount:€25.00 EUR
Sent on:24 April 2014
Subject line of your payment email:Hello Eircooled
Message in your payment email:I just wanted to get my membership sorted for the eircooled site as I am getting insurance organised next week . when will I get a card or ID number ? Thanks
Yours sincerely,

Thanks

eiret3

Club Member
Club Member
February 12, 2014
Connacht
Hi. Just sent payment via paypal for club membership. Need it for FI. Just took policy out with them today, any idea how long you need to wait to receive the ins cert?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

928 Kiln

Club Member
Club Member
May 29, 2014
Dublin
Hello,

I've also just joined via Paypal for Eircooled Club membership and awaiting the membership number to send onto FI as well. Good people to deal with as mentioned on these boards. Looking forward to membership of the club.

Best regards

eiret3

Club Member
Club Member
February 12, 2014
Connacht
Just wondering how long is the waiting period for the issue of your membership details?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
Hi All,

All memberships sorted now any who joined in the last few weeks your membership pack is going out in the post today. Sorry about the delay I moved house last month and I only starting to get back on top of things now. If you don't get a membership pack by Wednesday let me know.

Brian

928 Kiln

Club Member
Club Member
May 29, 2014
Dublin
Hi All,

All memberships sorted now any who joined in the last few weeks your membership pack is going out in the post today. Sorry about the delay I moved house last month and I only starting to get back on top of things now. If you don't get a membership pack by Wednesday let me know.

Brian

Many thanks Brian,

I received my membership number via email and forwarded it on to the good people at FI. I don't envy your house move; years later following our move, I'm still finding things in boxes. Best regards.

eiret3

Club Member
Club Member
February 12, 2014
Connacht
Hi All,

Brian

Thanks Brian

eiret3

Club Member
Club Member
February 12, 2014
Connacht
Is there any chance of getting membership number today by email??? I need it ASAP in order for the insurance documents to be released to have them by Thursday. Hope you can sort me out!

tommywhite

Club Member
Club Member
October 4, 2011
cooley
Is it possible to make payment for membership without paypal or credit cards for those of us still in the dark ages? ??

Vegemite

Club Member
Club Member
June 24, 2014
Ireland
Hi Brain, i just sent you a payment through paypal to join the club, same as the above i need my member ID for my insurance, any chance you could send it to me whenever you get a chance, so i can forward it on.. Thanks Neal

Catfish

Club Member
Club Member
March 27, 2015
North Co Dublin
Hi new member, i would be grateful if you could pm my number, many thanks. Will post a few pictures of my pride and joy in a few days. Mike