Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[Wanted: Car] Wanted Split Screen or T2

bracklough

May 1, 2012
mayo
Hello,

Me and my wife are avidly looking for a Split Screen VW or T2 VW. We are prepared to do some work but not a total refurbishment. Reasonable price range.
If you have what we are looking for or know someone else who does please post message or email.
Thanks Karl

Roadcow

Father Eircooled! , Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
November 2, 2006
California/Portrush
www.roadcow.com
Look at the advertizers at the top of the page. Krazy Kombis may be a good choice if he has something. I personally don't have any Splitties I'll sell. Good luck with the reasonable price range Buses.

kombi.noise

Club Member
Club Member
October 20, 2010
galway
ive got a 73 hi top.
rebuilt engine,needs some body work but not bad.
can email pics if i had your adress

EvilMonkley

Club Member
Club Member
June 19, 2010
Geneva
It really depends what you mean by reasonable. Do your research check out the arena and the Gallery here and find out what you really want. I bought a late bay westy of Britt and i'm really happy with it. It was reasonably priced too when you take into account similar priced van's in this country and the rust that may have set in. Here's a link to Kombi noises hi top mentioned above.
http://www.eircooled.com/deforum/showthread.php?9569-73-hi-top-bay

kongomush

*****youlater
Club Member
November 24, 2008
Dublin
Splitty .v. T2. For style and day trippin' I'd choose a Splitty. For usability, cheaper parts and long camping trips I'd choose a T2...

natian08

Club Member
Club Member
April 4, 2009
Cork
Krazy Kombis is 1.John there is top notch.Roadcow is also a modest man and honest man and has fixed and sold some great buses.

johnnyg

Club Member
Club Member
August 23, 2010
Athy
Cozy classics in rathcoole always have a few nice buses in stock.I pass there most mornings on the way to work for a drool.:)

bracklough

May 1, 2012
mayo
Thanks guys, will take all your advice into account,dreaming of owning a splitty, but may have to go for a bay. Bracklough.