Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Insurance & membership

kildare ostrich

Club Member
Club Member
June 11, 2021
Ireland
Hi, I have spent the last hour going in circles around the site trying to find where I can join (apart from the pdf download for the snail mail option) can someone link me to the join on-line please?

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
Hi Kildare Ostrich,

if you send €25 via paypal to payments@eircooled.com and be sure to include your postal address and your current email address I'll look after the rest. I'll have you set up by Monday morning, ready to call your insurance company first thing.

trev

Reactions: wackerwacker

Twostroke

Club Member
Club Member
June 14, 2021
Ireland
Hi Trevor,
I have sent the €25 via PayPal.
I am in the process of getting one of my cars up and running and hope to insure it this week.
thanks a mil.

Blackbird98

Club Member
Club Member
June 23, 2021
Ireland
Hi, I've just paid membership via Paypal, maybe you could confirm receipt. Also, do I need to complete the membership form and email it? Thanks

Mazy

June 23, 2021
I am new to the classic scene, and was recomended to join this club by First Ireland whom I am insured with. I have tried to join the club on line but it is not letting me, can anyone assist here please?
thank you

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
Hi, I've just paid membership via Paypal, maybe you could confirm receipt. Also, do I need to complete the membership form and email it? Thanks

Hi blackbird

If you've included your postal address with the payment you don't need to send the form. If all your details are there, I'll get you set up tonight