Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Parts] Having a clearout -beetle/ghia parts

mac

Club Member
Club Member
As the title says I'm having a clearout in the clubhouse and have a few bits that I'm not going so here they are -open to offers on all but not to insults :D
Beetle/gjia fitment centerlines these are in good condition and tyres are good too -
centerline 1.JPG
2 are 195/50 15's and 2 are 195 65 15's ,instant rake
160 bucks

centerline 2.JPG
1641 CC engine ,this was in my ghia took it out to tidy it up and ended up putting in another engine so here it is excluding ancillaries. I figure its worth 350
1641 1.JPG
I can possibly throw in a coil ,dizzy and maybe a few other bits.
1641 2.JPG
Set of beetle drums -drilled to 100 mm pcd so a wider range on rims can be used ,bought from Trev a while back,75 yo-yo's
drilled hubs.JPG

These are rims I got with my 69 ghia dayone ,I like them but realistically wont get to use them so there on offer ,nice new center caps and your rockin !150
ghia rims.JPG
ghia rim 2.JPG

mac

Club Member
Club Member
Set of Twin 34 Ict Webbers -very good condition aprox 100 miles was all they got used for ,full hex bar linkage -

s 1.JPG
s 2.JPG
Couple of after market steering wheels and bosses

vw steering wheel.JPG
vw steering boss.JPG

steering wheel.JPG
I also have a selection of 70 beetle -wiper motors ,front beams complete with trailing arms and steering boxes ,glass , seats .
wiper motors.JPG
I have two 1200 gear boxes which would suit for bell housing /bench testing engines .
Also a beetle floor pan half -if anyones doing a resto .

kongomush

*****youlater
Club Member
November 24, 2008
Dublin
What are you thinking pricewise for the carbs? I might be interested.....

I guess I'd need these to put them on my Type IV engine right?

EMPI5207.jpg

Last edited:

beetlebug

Club Member
Club Member
January 1, 2010
celbridge
mac, ill take a steering wheel and boss pls!

pm me payment details and ill sort out collection whenever.

ta, liam.