Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Tipperary Members

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
Pity, I had originally been available for this, but I've to go to a wedding rehearsal now on Wednesday nite. The Dubs meet on the 1st wednesday every month. Would the Tipp crew consider doin their meet regularly on maybe the 2nd or 3rd wednesday every month, and that way, the crew that are prepared to travel (work hours permitting) might be able to meet eircooled members twice a month. If people managed to come to the Dublin meet from Kilkenny, Cork, Laois and Wexford, maybe Dubs could make down to Tipp? Just an idea that gives people even more opportunities to go for a run and eat with other vdubbers?

Greatballsoffire57

Club Member
Club Member
February 2, 2008
Laois
Actually I can't go to this, I have to go to an Awards Ceremony in Portlaoise, so I'll have to take my name off the list. Pity.

1. Rez
2. Beag
3. Gritz
4. Beetlebug (?)
5. Keithfromcork (?)

beetlebug

Club Member
Club Member
January 1, 2010
celbridge
lads, the fucking dublin jinx has struck again!!!!!!

just out of a&e, broke my left elbow.... no driving for a few weeks so..........
:dizzy:

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin

just out of a&e, broke my left elbow.... no driving for a few weeks so..........

Jasus nasty one, if I'm going do you want a lift down? will have an empty seat and owe you for the tyres.

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois

oh jesus!! that's a pain the ass...

incidentally, how's the other fella?

713686.gif

Last edited:

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
Right....... Gonna set a time of half 7 for this on Wednesday night. Meet at Mother Hubbards which is on outskirts of the town followed by a spin and then either back there for some grub, or head into the town itself. (We could drive to Tip town for food instead as our spin?)
How to get there.....
Most people will take the motorway and there's 3 exits for Cashel. Whichever side you come from, it's the second exit. Then head towards the town.
If you plan on coming down, pm me for my number in case you get lost.
While the weather's great it would be cool if alot of people can make it.

Last edited:

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Going to try get down from Dublin, won't be in the beetle sadly. Will their be anyone else going from Dublin? in convoy.

keithincork

Club Member
Club Member
September 12, 2009
Just Chilling

Jesus, Sorry to hear that liam, I would have thougth that it would have healed quicker than it takes to get seen in the A&E nowadays

:sucks:

Brosna

Club Member
Club Member
November 1, 2007
North Tipp
Going to have to give this a miss. my wife is due in 3 weeks and im under pressure to complete a project in work before then, so wont be leaving galway before 6 any evening.