Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Formular Vee Festival held at mondello park on 21st and 22nd july

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
It does sound great, but it fucking hurts if you're stand too close (1km) when Dave revs it. :D

rascal1

Club Member
Club Member
January 12, 2007
Marino, Dublin
LiamCummins.jpg
[/QUOTE]

He was waiting on Justine...............

This is just dreadful.There I was eating me Chicken Tikka,washing it down with a quite splendid French Merlot and from out of nowhere the Volksworld paparazzi appear.And without so much as a by your leave click click and your privacy is gone forever...

That was a great weekend.Well done to JD for organising it.

Last edited:

jdman

Club Member
Club Member
August 21, 2011
naas
Can anyone tell me who owns this bus as one of the marshals in mondello contacted me as she is looking to contact the owner about using it for a wedding in september
396141_487408614621234_896058090_n.jpg

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
we are still thinking of running it again next but the jury is still out on this. If we were to go for it we would make it more of a festival weekend and advertise it a bit better but i thought the crowds were good

jd

Do it. If there's anything we can do to help promoting it, just shout. ;)

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
And if it wasn't the same weekend as Eirespares it would be better so people could go to both

Yeah, that would be great - this is the first year I've missed Monard, but that's up to Martin Murray really, as the Mondello calendar is probably filled well in advance.

Dirty1

Club Member
Club Member
November 22, 2006
Wicked-low
www.dirtyhabits.ie
Yeah it's the same weekend as BugJam too which although it's not an Irish show, it's the biggest in Europe other than EBI so there's always going to be some heading there too.

I still feel it was typical of a Mondello event, we were left to our own devices, and not really bothered with by the organizers etc. I felt we were parked in a corner rather than putting on a display. Did the prizes ever get given out or was there any?

Don't get me wrong , I'm not hating, I had a great day, but I know some folk were getting fed up and the parade laps got them buzzing again.

An as far as the display, I felt it was in the wrong position because there was a good crowd at the event but never that many walking around the air-cooled cars having a look.

Definitely something to big on though and thanks JDman for organizing it. Roll on 2013